• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 screamer

screamer

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 03:57 AM

Just got a quick question, since a lot of folks on this board used to listen to Hackermind. If Hackermind were to come back with just yours truly, would you still listen? Dash is far too busy to work on the show (look how long it's taken to update the site and you'll see what I mean), but I wouldn't mind picking up where we left off. Not sure if he's completely cool with that, he has been the other half of the show since it's inception...

I've contacted Rant Radio and am waiting for a reply, but what do you guys think? Oh, and sorry for the site not being updated quickly enough.

Just a little edit to my original post...oh hell no that thing didn't call me a "t0tal n00b" lol and since I'm editing this, I'm going to have fun with the borg smilies, cus I love em so much.

:borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

Resistance is Futile

#2 paracord

paracord

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 05:26 AM

If Hackermind were to come back with just yours truly, would you still listen?

Absolutely :voteyes:

#3 Access Excess

Access Excess

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 06:52 AM

I think I speak for all of us here when I say: ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN' YES!
Anyway we've been waiting for HM (show and site) to return for a long time and I think this news is great! :grr:

#4 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 08:23 AM

i totally aggree! being the first internet/hacker radio show i started to listen to and paved the way for RFA!! to see it go and now to hear thats its coming back in music to my ears.

#5 nick84

nick84

• 1,680 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 08:55 AM

Yep sure i'd listen to it :)
(Just visited http://www.bobandchad.com/hackermind/ and noticed it seems to have a bad case of missing quotations ;) on the frequency link, also not sure how it displays for everyone else but when I tried it in Internet Explorer 6 I had some layout problems)

#6 zerodata

zerodata

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 12:22 PM

Yup I would listen

I will miss d4sh if he is not on though.

You guys were the first hacker radio I ever found and through you I found OTH and RFA

Hope to hear both of you on the air again soon

#7 screamer

screamer

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 12:53 PM

Still waiting on a reply from Rant Radio, but if Dash has no major objections then I guess we can go ahead. He's welcome to be on whenever he likes of course, so hopefully he'll be there whenever he can.

The site, yeaaaaah I know all about the site...it sucks staring at your site in ruin when your webmaster is at work for the next 8 hours :(

And now, more borg.

:borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

#8 Bi0s

Bi0s

Gibson Hacker

• 95 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 11:19 PM

Screamer, if dash is too busy. I can help out with the site. as you all know, i have alot of sites that i work on. if you need anything , let me know. and yes, i would listen in.

#9 latency

latency

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 11:25 PM

here here! i'd listen!

:neko: :neko: :neko: :neko: :neko: :neko: :neko:

borg's ph33r kawaii neko's !

#10 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 08 December 2002 - 01:36 AM

so you like the borg, eh?

Surely it wouldn't offend a trekkie to do this...

:pissright: :borg: :pissleft:

:lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!! :lol: :lol:

oh, and the "total noob" will go away after 10 posts. ;)

#11 screamer

screamer

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 12:46 AM

Bios - I'd love to get some more help, maybe then we could actually get things up and running. But as luck would have it, Dash insists "the site is his" (insert scary music here) and doesn't want me or anyone else touching it. OK he didn't sound evil when he said it, but those are his words and I really don't want to go behind my best friends back. When he's not at work I sometimes manage to beat him into submission and get him to update a thing or two, but short of losing my best friend there's really nothing I can do. YOU however, can email him and demand for him to get that site back up...after all he is the webmaster. Tell him you want links the Frequency and Past Eps pages I made (they're there, still waiting for him to make the links to em), tell him you want a board, tell him tell him tell him!!!

#12 -TM-

-TM-

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 03:10 AM

YES!! I'll always listen to HACKERMIND.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!