• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 g3x

g3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:09 PM

Please DO NOT click this link if you can not handle gore. I just whatched 5 seconds of this video I do not know what happens later. But this is disgusting and a crime against life. I do not know how anyone can look at this

http://www.halturner...teCriminals.swf

Edited by g3x, 24 August 2007 - 10:10 PM.

#2 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:36 PM

dude, thats just wrong :blink:

#3 g3x

g3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:41 PM

How far in the video did you get? I got the part where he jumped the guy(1st one)

#4 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

I go to half way through when he was cutting the guy's head off with a knife and the blood was spilling out :blink:
I really don't suggest anyone watch this if your the least bit squeamish...

Edited by n3xg3n, 24 August 2007 - 10:48 PM.

#5 g3x

g3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:55 PM

Hence I wrote:
DO NOT click this link if you can not handle gore.

#6 rockermm2

rockermm2

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:11 PM

like wtf is it about b4 i watch it????

#7 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 11:13 PM

sickening execution / beheading of Russian nationalists using what amounts to a pocket knife :blink: <- There is a reason i am whoring this emoticon :blink: :blink: :blink:

#8 KnowShtuff

KnowShtuff

elite

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:04 AM

It is a high enough resolution closeup of the beheading of an otherwise healthy male, with a something like a turkey carving knife used in an identical fashion to carving a turkey. The beheading takes about 2 minutes and then they pose the head with the body. One other guy gets shot and falls into a grave in the process and then the video loops. It would not be so bad if you could not realize, due to the scream before the cutting of the vocal chords and due to the gurgling and gasping breaths, that the man being beheaded is alive for far too much of the process. Just, wow. It takes a seriously deranged person to do that to ANYONE no matter what the alleged "criminal" did. It should be watched though, because that is reality and people need to remember that this kind of thing can happen to them if they don't get involved with what's going on in the world in a manner that prevents it.

Edited by KnowShtuff, 25 August 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#9 Seal

Seal

Not a fan of clubs.

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:05 AM

Post title edited to reflect the nature of the linked content.

I watched the first 30 seconds. It's fucking disgusting. It is the beheading of a man, on front of a large Nazi logo. What's most disturbing is the somewhat perky 80s educational video music that's in the background. Evidently, the people who promote this video see this disgusting act as something pleasant.

There are some really sick fucks in this world. You may be interested in the content, but I really suggest you don't click. If you have any sense, you'll regret it if you do.

#10 tao_of_pi

tao_of_pi

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:39 AM

Russia has a really bad neo-nazi problem. The boneheads rationalize it by saying "we tried a far left government, it left our people broken, so we believe if we base our government on far right politics we will succeed". The problem is they don't realize the political compass goes full circle.

Search youtube and you'll find videos of russian boneheads doing all kinds of crazy shit, You also might want to look into the russian antifa.

#11 hexahubris

hexahubris

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 06:32 AM

none of us really deserve to live, do we?

#12 KnowShtuff

KnowShtuff

elite

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:30 AM

none of us really deserve to live, do we?

I don't care to take a crack at the multiple possible meanings of this apparently rhetorical question; but I will declare that I do not deserve to die like that!

Russia has a really bad neo-nazi problem. The boneheads rationalize it by saying "we tried a far left government, it left our people broken, so we believe if we base our government on far right politics we will succeed". The problem is they don't realize the political compass goes full circle.

The world has a really bad neo-religious freak megalomaniacal whackjob problem. The boneheads perpetrate and perpetuate it by all sorts of dubious political propaganda, false choices, polarization, double talk and order out of chaos. It's almost an entire world run by heads of an 8 headed dragon. The problem is the people are too dumbed down and busy trying to survive or achieve a glimpse of a good quality of life, liberty and happiness to do anything about it ... otherwise we might be a peaceful world of libertarian atheists.

Search youtube and you'll find videos of russian boneheads doing all kinds of crazy shit, You also might want to look into the russian antifa.

Search youtube, livevideo and all the vids and internet and you'll find boneheads all over the world doing all kinds of crazy shit and calling themselves all kinds of clique, gang, club, organization names be they clandestine with supposedly esoteric enlightenment, boldly open with everything or somewhere in between with the aide of some of the most dubious techniques possible. Are they your friends? Are they your enemies? Do they even know who they are and what they are doing and who their friends and enemies are anymore? Does it matter? Do you care? Should you care? Do you have any idea?

;)

Edited by KnowShtuff, 25 August 2007 - 07:45 AM.

#13 s25

s25

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 08:37 AM

I watched it all, They chop off the guy's head and try to place it on him but it keeps falling off, The place the other guy in a grave kneeling down (I am assuming they made him dig his own grave....) And then a gun shot to the head. Video ends there.

Figured I would say what happens for those who do not want to watch it all.

#14 hexahubris

hexahubris

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:11 AM

what i was saying was that human beings, since we were birthed to this world (created, evolved from worms, dropped here by aliens, pick your crack pot theory) we have done nothing but bring senseless and horrid violence to this earth. it is for that reason i say that none of us deserve the gift of this vast oasis of splender. i wasnt saying that what those guys on that vid were doing was right by any means, i was saying it is because of the unspeakable horrors that our race has committed against our fellow humans and the other inhabitants of this planet, we do not deserve the wonder that is life.

but hey, im in a bad mood today, so eh?

#15 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

what i was saying was that human beings, since we were birthed to this world (created, evolved from worms, dropped here by aliens, pick your crack pot theory) we have done nothing but bring senseless and horrid violence to this earth. it is for that reason i say that none of us deserve the gift of this vast oasis of splender. i wasnt saying that what those guys on that vid were doing was right by any means, i was saying it is because of the unspeakable horrors that our race has committed against our fellow humans and the other inhabitants of this planet, we do not deserve the wonder that is life.

But do we deserve to die to further the human on human violence that makes you question whether or not we deserve to live.

#16 hexahubris

hexahubris

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:09 AM

should we have ever became?

i dont know, in some ways, you know, life is ok, i mean, everything in nature kills, you cant help taking life, its a natural function of life to take other life, even if you dont eat animals, you kill plant life, or some sort of life. hell, even if we didnt need to eat, our bodies are constantly killing bacterium. its a natural law, for life to continue, life must end. it's a fucked up thing that i cant really understand, but, i guess you cant fight it. without dying.

but, the way we have destroyed things on this planet, and completely fucked this earth over and degraded ourselves and negated our environment, im not totally sure if we deserve to exist.

is any of the above coherent?

#17 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

is any of the above coherent?

This:

should we have ever became?

i dont know, in some ways, you know, life is ok, i mean, everything in nature kills, you cant help taking life, its a natural function of life to take other life, even if you dont eat animals, you kill plant life, or some sort of life. hell, even if we didnt need to eat, our bodies are constantly killing bacterium. its a natural law, for life to continue, life must end. it's a fucked up thing that i cant really understand, but, i guess you cant fight it. without dying.

is a fairly good philosophical question, and it comes down to protecting your own. We have to value sentient life over other forms of life if we are to continue our own life.

This however:

but, the way we have destroyed things on this planet, and completely fucked this earth over and degraded ourselves and negated our environment, im not totally sure if we deserve to exist.

We haven't really "fucked this earth over", sure we have hurt the environment, but the Earth like a living being has the ability to heal herself. After we are gone (which geologically speaking is probably quite soon, even if it will take many generations) the Earth can heal itself, and within a thousand years things will be on a major upswing, and in a hundred thousand all traces of humans ever existing, all our monuments, buildings, roads, and waste, will have been totally destroyed and reclaimed by nature.

#18 hexahubris

hexahubris

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 01:08 PM

oh yeah, i completely agree with all of that. i didnt mean like, we have completely destroyed this earth, because like you said, it heals, it is living, and it wont matter after we are gone, because it will rebuild. but still, we know we are hurting it. it's senseless, i mean, this place supports us, it nurtures us, and all we really show it is pain. you see what i mean by,"we dont deserve this"?

#19 KnowShtuff

KnowShtuff

elite

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

I agree with how you and n3xg3n have been conversing about this, but I will add that your "pick your crackpot theory" statement when giving a vague overview of the most prominent theories of our existence was a bit beyond any type of nihilism that I am usually fond of.

The creation religions are so far rubbish fairy tales when compared to science ... and if you doubt me then video search The God Movie - The God Who Wasn't There, Zeitgeist Movie, The Pharmacratic Inquisition, Acharya S and just about any Richard Dawkins video ... or even George Carlin, Joe Rogan and a host of other thoughtful entertainers like Penn and Teller and more. But, science continues to establish good reasons for evolution and extraterrestrial theory and fact .... with evolution in the overwhelming lead so far ... but when you see scientists talking about so called "alien DNA" potential and or discovery things get quite interesting. Then again, some scientists still espouse some sort of religious creationist belief in conjunction with or in contrast to evolution.

Anyways, there is nothing crackpot about trying to get answers through evidence and hypothesis .... even though theory is inherent. Crackpot is unreason by whole heartedly believing in things, or even having faith in them I'd argue, that are absolutely disproven and then thinking that because the debunking still doesn't answer the ultimate question conclusively then the answer must be the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Xenu and such no matter how much evidence exists to the contrary.

Edited by KnowShtuff, 25 August 2007 - 03:12 PM.

#20 hexahubris

hexahubris

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 04:38 PM

ah. forgive me, im prone at times to generalizations and being not so clear in what im trying to get across.

no, im not a nihilist. i know i came across as one, but i agree with you actually. i see nothing wrong with trying to find answers. i was just trying to say, like "whatever you subscribe to". because i definetly think there is some sort of something that we arent quite grasping. im not so sure if it's "god" or anything, but i believe there is something "out there"

myself, i have a hunch it's something like this:

Posted Image

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!