6 replies to this topic

#1 yarjar

yarjar

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:51 PM

Hello all,

I've heard of people using AccessDiver to crack passwords for sites online under Windows, and was wondering if some similar solution exists for Linux. <_<

#2 gloomer

gloomer

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:14 PM

THC hydra.

#3 seven

seven

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:24 PM

Hello all,

I've heard of people using AccessDiver to crack passwords for sites online under Windows, and was wondering if some similar solution exists for Linux. <_<

They are called simple logins.
THC Hydra preforms this woo!

#4 yarjar

yarjar

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

Sweet, that looks pretty nice, thanks. It can use proxies, right?

#5 seven

seven

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 10:05 PM

Sweet, that looks pretty nice, thanks. It can use proxies, right?

Yes it can.

#6 yarjar

yarjar

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:40 AM

Okay, I tried cracking one site for a while, and that worked fine. However I got some new word lists and tried cracking some other sites again, and now the output just repeats "select: Bad file descriptor" out again and again. How do I fix this?

EDIT: I changed the wordlists, and surely enough, they were the problem. What could be wrong with them? They are simply text files with one word per line.

Edited by yarjar, 23 August 2007 - 12:41 AM.

#7 inaequitas

inaequitas

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 12:48 AM

Okay, I tried cracking one site for a while, and that worked fine. However I got some new word lists and tried cracking some other sites again, and now the output just repeats "select: Bad file descriptor" out again and again. How do I fix this?

EDIT: I changed the wordlists, and surely enough, they were the problem. What could be wrong with them? They are simply text files with one word per line.

Make sure they have proper end-of-line termination for the platform you're on. Usually enough to run them through dos2unix [IIRC you're on Linux]

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!