• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sk8ert

sk8ert

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:48 AM

Hi All I've bin looking and reading almost all topics in your forum and I must say that this place is DA SIZZLE. :D :P
And now I need some help, I had this virus about 3 years ago and now my Aunt has it too. Its like a Mom and Dad Virus that creates children mini viruses. and it just screws up your PC to the end. and you cant delete it with just a plain proses of recycle bin and safe mode.
SO what is it called???
HOW do I fight it???

PLEASE HELP.

Tim

#2 BigBrother

BigBrother

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

Recycle bin in safemode? What the hell. Honest answer is for you to get BartPE (http://www.bootcd.us...ilder_intro.php) And something like AVG to help you find the corrupted reg files and remove them. Pressed for time now. I'll give more detail later

#3 hexahubris

hexahubris

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

do the mommy and daddy virii have jobs at big virus businesses making 6 figures, or do they work at mcvirus making minimum virus wage?

these things will factor into what the baby virii do later on...

#4 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

Many malware jobs do that (Not saying virus, because what most people think is a virus is infact not) Try booting into a linux live cd that has a windows virus scanner and use the leverage of a clean system to see if you can do anything about it. Alternatively, you could back up important data, virus scan the crap out of it (in case it is a virus and can infect files), and reinstall windows.

#5 inaequitas

inaequitas

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:28 PM

do the mommy and daddy virii have jobs at big virus businesses making 6 figures, or do they work at mcvirus making minimum virus wage?

By the sound of it and the rate of procreation, it sounds like they're on welfare already. If their were in big biz they might've not had any kids [remember 'Idiocracy']

OP: I'm surprised that nothing detects this virus. Have you tried any of the online scanners [housecall.trendmicro.com for example] to at least find out what the virus is called - that will then let you search either TrendMicro's or Symantec's virus databases for removal instructions. If it's an older virus, as you say, a lot of the AV scanners should catch it [including ClamAV which is a free, OSS one - there's others, like AVG]

#6 sk8ert

sk8ert

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 12:30 PM

Thank you BigBrother and n3xg3n. as for hexahubris that aint funny!!! Cause I lost all my remixed music that I did when that crap hit!!!
Well Im a N00B so please no flaming.
The only thing is how to cut, edit, and remix music. Well and hack GTA SA. :roll: Well I need tips, I allready know about binders and a tad of binary.
Well I did hack a department store pc ones and it was a small chain of electonic stores here in Russia. I just did the IP check and put a fucking long pass on one of there PCs.
I just had a laugh wile they kicked me out of there store. :blowfuse:
Well HELP ME GET BETTER.
like how do I start programing? were do I learn C and C++?

#7 g3x

g3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:32 PM

No1 is. Btw are you russian??

#8 sk8ert

sk8ert

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:40 PM

By the sound of it and the rate of procreation, it sounds like they're on welfare already. If their were in big biz they might've not had any kids [remember 'Idiocracy']

OP: I'm surprised that nothing detects this virus. Have you tried any of the online scanners [housecall.trendmicro.com for example] to at least find out what the virus is called - that will then let you search either TrendMicro's or Symantec's virus databases for removal instructions. If it's an older virus, as you say, a lot of the AV scanners should catch it [including ClamAV which is a free, OSS one - there's others, like AVG]

Even when I had it it didnt run up on any skaners, but when my aunt had it hers was in the totally screwed stage so she just re-installed the OS.

#9 sk8ert

sk8ert

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:41 PM

No1 is. Btw are you russian??

Yea

Cool Eh

#10 g3x

g3x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

Me 2. But I live in the U.S. You live in russia or just russian?

#11 sk8ert

sk8ert

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 01:41 AM

Me 2. But I live in the U.S. You live in russia or just russian?

I moved back to Russia about 9 months ago.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!