• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#41 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

The last batch of shirts will ship Thursday. I will be out of town for the rest of the year and into January for work so any orders placed tonight or early tomorrow morning will be shipped before I leave Thursday night. Any orders placed after that will not be fulfilled until I get back in town which is not until after January 7, 2008.

#42 Aghaster

Aghaster

The Frenchman

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 10:12 PM

Hehe, I got my t-shirt :) Thanks Stankdawg. I might also pay the 25$ contribution to become and agent of the revolution. Just as an indicator, how much does it cost per month to host binrev.com?

#43 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:17 AM

Hehe, I got my t-shirt :) Thanks Stankdawg. I might also pay the 25$ contribution to become and agent of the revolution. Just as an indicator, how much does it cost per month to host binrev.com?

Well I negotiated a deal with our current host (caro) and cannot reveal what we worked out, but I can tell you that our last host (which we outgrew) was $300 per month. I *DO NOT* pay that much now, thanks to caro.net which helped keep binrev alive. That is just for hosting and does not include software licenses.

#44 eXodus.circuit

eXodus.circuit

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:35 AM

sweet tee's

#45 5imp7y

5imp7y

Hakker addict

• Binrev Financier
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

Heywhat about us that are for lack of a better work FAT. iwear a xxl at the smallest (ialso like to wearit loose) is there any way i can get a xxl.andif so i will want both

#46 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 08:46 PM

Heywhat about us that are for lack of a better work FAT. iwear a xxl at the smallest (ialso like to wearit loose) is there any way i can get a xxl.andif so i will want both

Anything larger than XL costs more money and I couldn't afford to get them printed. I was planning to get them in the next batch, but since no one bought the current batch of shirts and I am left with over 100 of each design sitting in my garage, I do not see any more coming in the future. Sorry.

#47 5imp7y

5imp7y

Hakker addict

• Binrev Financier
  • 507 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:02 PM

Anything larger than XL costs more money and I couldn't afford to get them printed. I was planning to get them in the next batch, but since no one bought the current batch of shirts and I am left with over 100 of each design sitting in my garage, I do not see any more coming in the future. Sorry.

maybe i can pay for the prints like for iron ons just like 2 i will pay full t shirt price

#48 cyb3r-dan

cyb3r-dan

elite

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

Do you know if i will get taxed on a t-shirt i live in the uk. I got taxed for some stuff from think geek and lost all my savings :angry:

#49 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

Do you know if i will get taxed on a t-shirt i live in the uk. I got taxed for some stuff from think geek and lost all my savings :angry:

*I* do not charge any extra taxes...I don't know about paypal but I do not think that they do either. Can anyone else who ordered from the UK respond with a definite answer?

#50 cyb3r-dan

cyb3r-dan

elite

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:56 PM

plaese may i use the design and make my own in england, if anyone knows of free credit cards for 14 year olds that you can topup at sites and dont need parents permission then i will buy agents of the revolution subscription. its just my parents are all blah blah you shouldnt hack on and on and on.

#51 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

plaese may i use the design and make my own in england, if anyone knows of free credit cards for 14 year olds that you can topup at sites and dont need parents permission then i will buy agents of the revolution subscription. its just my parents are all blah blah you shouldnt hack on and on and on.

You can make your own binrev shirts, sure. Just don't sell them and make money on them using our reputation. But you can certainly design and make your own shirts all day long and you are welcome to use any logos/graphics that you find on the site or make your own!

Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about the payment methods at this time. :(

Also, a bump to let everyone know that I will be mailing out a batch of shirts this Friday so I know that a couple of your ordered over a month ago, but I fell behind. I do have the orders and will be shipping them all this Friday. Sorry :cry:

#52 Aghaster

Aghaster

The Frenchman

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:49 PM

While this thread is active, I thought I might say that I'm currently wearing my Binrev t-shirt and that I really like it. Even my girlfriend likes it, she thinks I look good in it and that it doesn't look too geeky.

#53 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:58 PM

UPDATE: ALL SHIRT ORDERS HAVE BEEN SENT! Sorry for teh longer than usual delay on some of them. I sent along some extra stickers and other goodies that I had laying around as an apology.

And just in case anyone cares...we have had 6 orders since January 24. So for those of you who think I am making big bank from you guys is sadly mistaken.

#54 Panda

Panda

mad 1337

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 08:32 AM

UPDATE: ALL SHIRT ORDERS HAVE BEEN SENT! Sorry for teh longer than usual delay on some of them. I sent along some extra stickers and other goodies that I had laying around as an apology.

And just in case anyone cares...we have had 6 orders since January 24. So for those of you who think I am making big bank from you guys is sadly mistaken.

I would have liked a sticker :P

As for the post mentioned before, I didn't have to pay any extra tax for shipping to the UK so don't worry about getting charged extra our end :>

#55 cyb3r-dan

cyb3r-dan

elite

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

Thanks panda im quite glad will probably order one instead of Ubuntu T-Shirt

#56 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

I sent out 1 order Friday of last week. There were 2 other orders that had minor problems and one of those problem needs to be posted here as it is an announcememnt to be made to all.

WE ARE OUT OF "MEDIUM" SIZED GREEN/GREY shirts!

I will not be having any more printed. You snooze, you lose. I do have a couple (literally) of "S" and a couple more of "L" and when tehy are out, I am down to "XL". I still have all sizes in the BLACK/Orange but the smaller sizes are running out in them as well.

I am going to be bringing "XL" only to HOPE and I will have very limited quantities (as much as I can get in my suitcase)!

#57 sshblack

sshblack

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 07:37 AM

Ah yes!

Ordered mine and forgot to pay shipping! What a fool. Anyway now that is sorted, I shall be eagerly anticipating my new t-shirt. Big thanks to StankDawg for putting up with my idiocy ;)

$$hBl@ck

#58 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

All outstanding T-shirt orders (3) shipped yesterday. You should be seeing them in about a week in the US and 2 weeks overseas.

#59 sshblack

sshblack

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:42 AM

I have received mine now and it's the dog's bollox. Wearing it with quite some pride!

#60 HaNoCr

HaNoCr

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 04:22 PM

Hey everyone,

is it possible to get some Shirts shipped to europe.

Yours,
HaNoCr.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!