• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VerbalKint

VerbalKint

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:22 AM

The 2600 meetings take place at the Mall of Somalia -- hardly a convenient location for most of the Twin Cities community. Where, if at all, do BinRev meetings take place in Minneapolis and or St. Paul?

The location for 2600 meetings has long puzzled me. I would love to attend but the venue is a serious trek. My guess is that attendance would be bolstered by a new location.

#2 gribble

gribble

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:26 PM

I haven't gone to the MOA yet for a 2600 meeting (plan to in september), but I would be down for a MN binrev meeting. I don't think they currently happen. Downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul at a time where we don't have to battle rush hour traffic would be cool.

#3 UTS_HOST

UTS_HOST

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

The 2600 meetings take place at the Mall of Somalia -- hardly a convenient location for most of the Twin Cities community. Where, if at all, do BinRev meetings take place in Minneapolis and or St. Paul?

The location for 2600 meetings has long puzzled me. I would love to attend but the venue is a serious trek. My guess is that attendance would be bolstered by a new location.

they take place in the food court. we can be notice by the group of people laughing all with laptops lol.

as for a binrev giddie up!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!