• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 clueless

clueless

elite

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:05 AM

watch out.. this ring has entered the 1337 binrev haxxoring community!

beware or be pwnd!

http://cgi.ebay.com/...I...N:IT&ih=014

Computer Hacking Ring

This ring is from the personal collection of the late Madame Doerin.

This ring has an Hacking spell attached to it. It was cast by Madame Doerin for a believer of hers. This has been worn by the believer until it was no longer needed. The ring was then returned to Madame Doerin. Her believers trust in the power of her spells so much that they do not to waste it by taking it with them to the grave. Madame Doerin then rejouvinates the spell and keeps them in her personal collection until someone else needs them. All of these items are documented in volumes of journals and kept at her estate. After Madame Doerin passed, she willed her estate to me. I have been a very close freind and confidant to her for many years. Before she passed at the age of 104, she told me that her time was coming and that I was to take care of her estate. She explained to me all of her items and the journals that describe the spells associated with them. There are tens of thousands of items in the basement of her estate. The documentation of these items fills a library in her home. I have chosen to the most powerful items to keep for myself. The remainder is to be offered to people who need them. Madame Doerin told me that these items will only help believers.

This is a newer spell from Madame Doerin's collection. She didn't do too many technology based spells, so this is a very special opportunity. This spell will allow you to hack into computers. You do not need any prior computer experience. This spell will give you the knowledge of a seasoned hacker.

This is a size 8 1/2 ring.

I was very interested in this spell when I found out of its existence. I made a connection with it almost immediatly. It was great. I placed it on my computer and went to work with it. I started simple. I was able to get into my friend's email account with out knowing his password. This would be very useful if you wanted to check in on your spouse's suspicious activity.

I was also able to hack into a security camera network and maneuver the cameras to see what I wanted to see.

The possibilities are endless with this spell. The best part of the spell is that it allows you to hack in unannounced and undetected.

Please understand that this is a tested, powerful item. This item feeds off of your energy. Please bid ONLY if you are a serious believer. This item has a serious power to it. It can be dangerous in a non believers hands.

About Madame Doerin

Madame Doerin was a World renoun spiritualist, Wiccan, and proud leader of the Trabuli circle. She had been in the circle for 40 years. She had followers all over the US and has studied and practiced in Ireland, Jamaica, and New Orleans. She had a unique power that is part Wicca, Voodoo, and other magical beleifs. She was known for her ability to meld these beliefs and practices into a style that is all her own. She had studied under the one and only Preistess Portulo from Ireland. She had looked to the future, granted believers great fortune and crossers great turmoil. She was a trained Wiccan that knew her spells and blessings.

Legal issues:

I have to mention that it can not legally be proven that there is a soul / blessing / spirit / fairy / or blessing attached to this item.

Because people are diferent, and absorb things differently, I can not take any responsibility for any actions or lack of actions tht occur from acquirring this item. It is not a toy. It must be used in a professional manner or else. These spirits and spells are not to be fooled with by nonbelievers. They are to be respected and cherished.

#2 Dejected Deity

Dejected Deity

elite

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:18 AM

ahahhhahahahahahahahah

5 bids

#3 Abhayaa

Abhayaa

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:34 AM

This is absolutely priceless. I don't think I want to know how you came across it. Have the url?

I have to mention that it can not legally be proven that there is a soul / blessing / spirit / fairy / or blessing attached to this item.

Dang-it, I wanted my fairy. (btw, he mentioned blessing twice ;))

EDIT: This reminded me a LOT of the TV series 'Friday the 13th'.

Edited by Abhayaa, 09 August 2007 - 09:36 AM.

#4 clueless

clueless

elite

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

This is absolutely priceless. I don't think I want to know how you came across it. Have the url?

Dang-it, I wanted my fairy. (btw, he mentioned blessing twice ;))

EDIT: This reminded me a LOT of the TV series 'Friday the 13th'.

I forget who posted the link first... someone in IRC

lol I remember watching Friday teh 13th series when I was a kid

#5 Aghaster

Aghaster

The Frenchman

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,093 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:08 PM

lol, can't believe someone made this. Well, I guess it would be fun just as a ring you wear to give you luck while programming. *may this ring protect me from segfaults*

#6 clueless

clueless

elite

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:28 PM

lol, can't believe someone made this. Well, I guess it would be fun just as a ring you wear to give you luck while programming. *may this ring protect me from segfaults*

I cant wear jewelry it turns my skinn green and itchy..

funny thing though. I havent even got the thing, and already my reddit karma is going back up, and ive been given a hacker job today (might even pay $$)

#7 livinded

livinded

Dangerous free thinker

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

I posted it in the binrev irc and got it from the infonomicon channel.

#8 xcalibur

xcalibur

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:07 PM

:blink: I thought that buying into this sort of thing would be far below most techies...

#9 MyNameIsURL

MyNameIsURL

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:40 PM

I liked the inventions of "Dr. J.S.Strauss" a lot more:

Posted Image
Mind Reading Machine

Posted Image
Time Machine

Couldn't find a picture of the shrink ray.

#10 hexahubris

hexahubris

• Banned
  • 380 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:47 PM

someone should have bid it up to $13.37.

#11 Dejected Deity

Dejected Deity

elite

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:27 AM

Holy shit.

It sold for 13.13.

Seller has 13 negative feedback and 13 neutral feedback

513 feedback score

13 is a totally unlucky number, and the person is a damn witch.

also, a comment~

Ring Arrived. Unable to Hack PC at all. Middle was a plastic sticker fell off Buyer:
wwoo22000 ( 120 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
Jun-04-07 19:16

Reply by wicca-mon (Jun-04-07 19:19):
These spells take time and patience....it isn't an immediate power...... (WHOA JUST LIKE LEARNING TO BE A SCRIPT KIDDIE)

#12 clueless

clueless

elite

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:57 PM

Holy shit.

It sold for 13.13.

Seller has 13 negative feedback and 13 neutral feedback

513 feedback score

13 is a totally unlucky number, and the person is a damn witch.

also, a comment~

Ring Arrived. Unable to Hack PC at all. Middle was a plastic sticker fell off Buyer:
wwoo22000 ( 120 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
Jun-04-07 19:16

Reply by wicca-mon (Jun-04-07 19:19):
These spells take time and patience....it isn't an immediate power...... (WHOA JUST LIKE LEARNING TO BE A SCRIPT KIDDIE)

lol

I bought the ring for 13.13

and I havent left feed back yet

I guess I should, i always forget.

I am super uber leet now, and I pwn the continent

thx

srrsly

pics to come when I am not busy pwning

It is a nice pinky ring, its even hand stamped and metal

#13 Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 02:40 PM

Careful, if it turns your pinky green, that copper corrosion is poisonous.

#14 Ronfar

Ronfar

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

I couldn't find any information about Madame Doerin, since she is such World renoun spiritualist don't you think there would be at least one article about her besides from what wicca-mon has posted.. Becareful though, that ring can be dangerous in the hands of a non believer :/

#15 Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:44 PM

One Ring to b0rk them all
One Ring to scam them
One Ring to give brass balls
And in Federal prison land them

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!