• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 12:14 PM

Hey guys. First off I have to say sorry to the RFA fans. I know Dual has mentioned several times that I would be on the show with some good stuff however it has came that I wasnt on the show recently. At first it was minor miscommunication that turned out to be my own stupidity. I must also apologize to Dual cause I know he has been saying he wants me on the show but when the time comes im almost near impossible to get a hold of. Reason being is I currently no longer own a cellphone (well one that has service :P) and I have no landline. Further to harden the situation, the nearest payphone is 3 miles away, and some of you know that I only travel by foot.

The most recent issue that I actually had everything solved... a funnier issue occured.. My phone #s are stored on a 3360 that randomly decided to shut itself off and not want to boot back up. So for 4 hrs I tried to mess with it to get it working. Finally it was working and I got the number and called dual to apologize for the miss... hopefully he wasnt too pissed about the time that I left him the message :P Anyways Sorry guys.... and gals.

#2 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 07 December 2002 - 01:10 PM

Don't sweat it, Zapper. Work and school, especially school, are more important.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!