• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 5imp7y

5imp7y

Hakker addict

• Binrev Financier
  • 507 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:41 PM

I have been trying to get a good forum going for a long time. This is a new forum primaly for gamers. We have just created a computers section but it is still getting tweaked. I would love it if people would join up and help flow some topics around and get its feet out of the water thanks.
www.element-zero.topicboard.net

#2 operat0r

operat0r

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:43 AM

ahh nothing like running youre own forum problem is you got abot 9,999,999,999,999 other people with better forums then you :) trick is to post some good 0day or maybe if you doing games just post game hack exes. Something that everybody wants BUT no other forum has ..

#3 Ohm

Ohm

I could have written a book with all of these posts

• Members
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

Forums are no good unless you can attract good people. To attract good people, the forum has to be affiliated with a site with content good people will find interesting. A forum for the sake of a forum is likely to choke on n00bs, trolls and spam, then die when the admin loses interest. Site first, forum second.

Good luck, but gamers are inherently stupid, lazy people. Such people rarely generate good discussion other than "I can't figure out this game, someone tell me how to do it" only much less intelligible. I rarely if ever consider going to a "gamer" forum. Waste of space if you ask me. Then again, so are gamers.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!