• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Enigma

Enigma

HPR Overlord

• Moderating Team
  • 839 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 06:29 PM

the july 813 meeting will be held on the 28th of this month a special day for a few special guests from the 407 meeting Stankdawg will be attending along with another special guest that will remain a suprise if you haven't come out to one of our meetings this is the one to attend check out the 813 page for more details we have moved locations to a panera bread close to where the other meeting was held check the site for directions

-Enigma

#2 spinsane

spinsane

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:40 PM

Also wanted to let everyone know I *believe* I'm going to be bringing a couple of oldish Dell Optiplex p3/450s to give away. They have old hdds and I don't remember how much ram, but I know I have freebsd on one at the moment, and have ran xubuntu on the other. Perfect to play around with and get ya hax on.

#3 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

You all will be the first people who will be able to purchase the new T-shirts! You get them before my own local BR407 meeting does!

#4 Enigma

Enigma

HPR Overlord

• Moderating Team
  • 839 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

You all will be the first people who will be able to purchase the new T-shirts! You get them before my own local BR407 meeting does!

well aren't we just special :)

#5 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:20 PM

Hope it went smooth and everyone got hummers and felt up. Err ... I mean had fun, grabbed a shirt, and got to play with spinsane's gear and whatever else was around.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!