Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:03 AM

i think he got flamed pretty good, espacaly by sdaugh7261

#43 Ronfar

Ronfar

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

Who gives a fuck is this really even worth a thread? I don't really see what is wrong with it anyways what do you want him to do, fucking reprogram the exploit? Why should he rebuild the wheel? He already stated in the video he knew how to program in PERL and said if you don't understand the exploit then you should learn PERL. This is all I see lately people looking for ways to belittle people to make themselves look good. if you think it's skiddie then shake your head and life goes on, why make a big deal about it? We are supposed to be more a intelligent community? Yet we still result to sitting around posting flames about some fucking video.

#44 baby-Hackribs

baby-Hackribs

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:50 PM

Who gives a fuck is this really even worth a thread? I don't really see what is wrong with it anyways what do you want him to do, fucking reprogram the exploit? Why should he rebuild the wheel? He already stated in the video he knew how to program in PERL and said if you don't understand the exploit then you should learn PERL. This is all I see lately people looking for ways to belittle people to make themselves look good. if you think it's skiddie then shake your head and life goes on, why make a big deal about it? We are supposed to be more a intelligent community? Yet we still result to sitting around posting flames about some fucking video.

With that kind of logic why did you bother posting? :flamewar:

Oh and as for whats wrong with it, he didn't even explain how the attacked worked (well, he kinda did in a very mediocre way... naw thats giving him way to much credit) and who gives a flying fuck if he "knows" PERL, he was a asshole. He did some real wizardly search on Goolag found a vulnerable forum and then proceeded to "hack" it.

Edited by baby-Hackribs, 14 June 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#45 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:13 PM

Awww... I miss binrev. :fireskull:

#46 n00b

n00b

elite

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:21 AM

M8 yes he should find his own exploit if he is that fucking retarded the thing is the guy isn't even capable of learning what he is doing by running the perl script typical skiddy..He stated in his video he new haw to run the script not to program in perl..Pmsl
I think may-be he is your friend lmfao.Omfg atleast i write my own exploit's and not for some lame ass fucking forum or some sh!t if you don't see what's wrong with that video i think some one need's to pull ur head out of your ass

Edited by n00b, 15 June 2007 - 08:21 AM.

#47 fourohone

fourohone

elite

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:41 AM

Oh wait, I thought we were all talking about Irongeek. :lol:

#48 baby-Hackribs

baby-Hackribs

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 11:58 PM

XD, I have soo many more of these things. mainly because i just got surgery and i can't sit down for 2 weeks... it stux, I hate pilonidail (or however you spell it) cysts, I had to get it removed and I can't sit down..... I have to lay on my stomach... do you know how fucking aggravating it is to do anything remotely productive on your stomach. :voteno: :voteno: :voteno:

Edited by baby-Hackribs, 15 June 2007 - 11:59 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!