• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 natas

natas

De La Natas

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 09:52 PM

man bell south must be full of a bunch of idiots because they post soooo much stuff online that ive never seen any other company publish....go to

http://www.interconn...n.bellsouth.com

and search around you can find soooooooo much info on there site. of you can just google bellsouth aswell. either way theyre stupid for putting so much info up, but theyre loss is our gain!

#2 neuro

neuro

biggest post whore in history

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 11:24 PM

yeah... they tend to do that... :D

intersting thingees:
EOLS - Enhanced originating line screening

#3 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 11:37 PM

heres a pretty cool one
Bell South AMR Network Interface Specifications

i was just reading about these in an old blue box article....used to be top secret stuff...are they still used nowadays?

#4 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 11:39 PM

If you look back in this thread about a month or so, I posted this reallynice link with bellsouth test numbers. Im too lazy to go find it, so if someone else wants to and post the link, its worth it...thnx

#5 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 01:21 AM

yea i saw that awhile ago. that was really good. here is the link

Bell South Test Numbers

takes a second to load so be patient :mumble:

#6 Purified_Water

Purified_Water

mad 1337

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:39 AM

goto their online ordering tutorials.... many things a good SE could use as well... :ninja:

#7 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 06:43 AM

Thanks natas.

#8 Abhaya

Abhaya

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 12:14 PM

http://interconnecti...01/gcsrj001.pdf

Best for bullshitting, so far :ninja:

/ab

#9 neuro

neuro

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 03:10 PM

can people please post the google html cache along with the pdfs? is there an option in google to get the cache of a specific page? <_<

#10 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 04:31 PM

Many of those BellSouth pdf's are pretty big, so google wouldnt really help you. That one with all the test numbers is 1000 pages! I found a few instances where google's html version was only the first 15 pages of a 150 page pdf. Why dont you go download adobe acrobat or some other pdf reader? You'd be better off.

But, if you really want the html, type the full url into google...if they have it in html, it will com up. Otherwise, try googling "interconnection.bellsouth.com"

#11 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:44 PM

I wish verizon was this stupid

EDIT: wait they are, just not that insecure. http://www22.verizon.com/wholesale/

#12 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 09:12 PM

yea that site doesnt have as much good stuff as the bell south one does though. damn it all.

#13 Abhaya

Abhaya

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 09:51 AM

That's because Verizon's been put through the wringer over the years and realizes that putting its numbers directly online wouldn't behoove them. Don't forget, Verizon incorporated all the east coast BOCs as well as GTE -- that includes NYNEX (Bell Atlantic) which, historically, had the most obvious hacker problems ten or fifteen years ago. Even their trash is more secure ;) (That's not to say that BellSouth hasn't been a target... it has. (And did you know that it's the only RBOC left of the original BOCs that were split off when the deregulation shit hit the fan back in 84?))

That said, I believe that the information in VZN's Wholesale website is actually more useful in some ways, just not as copious. If you're looking for numbers, just keep looking -- but look in the RIGHT PLACES -- and you'll find them -- I mean, how many milliwatt test numbers are you really going to USE? ;) I mean, stop getting stuck on QUANTITY, do your homework, and think about what it is that you are actually out to accomplish (whatever that may be). Consider the common CLEC, and maybe you can come up with some original ideas... all the provisioning application information is out there to be found if you look hard enough, and that's all I'll say about that matter for now :)

/ab

#14 Purified_Water

Purified_Water

mad 1337

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 11:02 AM

http://interconnecti...01/gcsrj001.pdf

Best for bullshitting, so far

/ab

word up!... including how their CSR prog works might bite them in the ass someday... :grr:

#15 neuro

neuro

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 03:47 PM

That's because Verizon's been put through the wringer over the years and realizes that putting its numbers directly online wouldn't behoove them. Don't forget, Verizon incorporated all the east coast BOCs as well as GTE -- that includes NYNEX (Bell Atlantic) which, historically, had the most obvious hacker problems ten or fifteen years ago. Even their trash is more secure ;) (That's not to say that BellSouth hasn't been a target... it has. (And did you know that it's the only RBOC left of the original BOCs that were split off when the deregulation shit hit the fan back in 84?))

That said, I believe that the information in VZN's Wholesale website is actually more useful in some ways, just not as copious. If you're looking for numbers, just keep looking -- but look in the RIGHT PLACES -- and you'll find them -- I mean, how many milliwatt test numbers are you really going to USE? ;) I mean, stop getting stuck on QUANTITY, do your homework, and think about what it is that you are actually out to accomplish (whatever that may be). Consider the common CLEC, and maybe you can come up with some original ideas... all the provisioning application information is out there to be found if you look hard enough, and that's all I'll say about that matter for now :)

/ab

word. ^_^

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!