• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spyril

Spyril

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:56 PM

I've tried to make a PHP mail bomber, but it hasn't turned out so well. It works perfectly when I try to send a message to my Gmail (Google Mail) account, but my Hotmail account never recieves an email. It doesn't even show up in the Junk Email folder. I am using ZendUrl for a webhost, if that makes a difference.

#2 Zeph

Zeph

OMG, so close to "1337"!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

Hotmail probably blocks it.

#3 Spyril

Spyril

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:10 PM

So how can you get past the block? Is there a way? Do I have to pick a webhost that Hotmail will accept messages from? How do other websites get their emails sent to Hotmail, like when you verify your email to activate an account, for example.

#4 tehbizz

tehbizz

Progenitor of noob slaying

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:18 AM

Seriously, this will work for a few hours on any host because filtering systems are fed spam from tons of sources and most update without user intervention. If you use Host A, you'll get them blacklisted -- and your account terminated -- within a day or two. This process will continue for Hosts B-Z until you realize mail bombing is juvenile and pointless.

I dig up spammers for a living and frankly, it's a pretty shitty task to do and I abhor people that do it.

#5 livinded

livinded

Dangerous free thinker

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:24 AM

That is a good way to get your host blocked from even more email services and lose your account.

#6 wizardofmayhem

wizardofmayhem

runescape spamfan

• Banned
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

Want mine? No blocks, it even sends it to the fucking INBOX! Its fuckin amazing, the best part is, theres no limit. You can send it as anyone, so you can send an email to your teacher as your principal. If the teacher has the principal in his contact's list, it will end up in the inbox which is fucking amazing. Bombed my teacher 5000 mails but they cant track me down because the server I used was in America. I live in Thailand.

#7 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

gmail errors with direct smtp connections from some blacklisted hosts and relayed connections.

Edited by tekio, 27 December 2011 - 05:51 PM.

#8 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

The best thing to do, for theory (since OP is doing this as an educational practice and not emailing thier teacher 5000 times), is to write a script that communicates directly with the SMTP daemon. Not using the PHP mail() function. Get a list of good hosts that are not on the public black-list records and allow anonymous relaying (weren't the 90's awesome when anon relaying was default config for Sendmail). Put each host into a text file. Then write a function for opening the file into an array, send about 50 mails, pop it off the array index. Once the list is exausted open it back up in random order and keep going till you wish it to stop.

I once made a similar thing in VB a while back. gmail only allows relayed connections from certain hosts, I've found. I went through an ip range of dial-ups and found open relays. After adjusting my app so it displayed SMTP responses, it was a custom error from gmail. Something like, "we do not accept smtp relays from this host". So it looked at the header, and checked the domain origin against the connecting host's domain.

Gmail will not allow relayed connections and will block black-listed hosts pretty quickly.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!