• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 conrix

conrix

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:05 AM

Hello, I work as a certified technician in HP/COMPAQ and i can unlock ANY MODEL of a laptop. If anyone have questions feel free to send me a personal message or send me a email to conradodav (at) hotmail (dot) com
Pavilion, Omnibook, Presario, Compaq Bussines PASSWORD UNLOCKER

#22 BGTECH

BGTECH

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:31 PM

They don't tell you in the manual........but at the siminar......the rep says that you sometimes need to fool the bios. So what you do is remove the cmos battery completely and then attempt to power the laptop up. The cmos battery error can sometimes reset the board.
On some occasions I have encountered that the laptop will seem dead for a matter of minutes when you do this. But it will come back to life when you power it down and put the battery back in. Many times................THIS RESETS THE CMOS.........RESETS THE BIOS........AND THE PASSWORD IS NO LONGER REQUIRED. :)

#23 Mr. E

Mr. E

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:12 AM

After a few minutes of searching using google's secret search syntax (sarcasm, but if you're interested check out johnny.ihackstuf (dot) com ) I uploaded the file. If you need it you can find it at: http://www.acomputer...com/unlock6.zip

#24 krovaxq

krovaxq

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:32 AM

Hello...

Im new here.

I have downloaded unlock6 and tried it, did not work..

could it be my model isnt supported? frm the readme.txt of this unlock6 theyre :-

HARDWARE PLATFORMS AFFECTED: HP Compaq nx7200 Notebook PC, HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook PC, HP Pavilion dv4100 Notebook PC, HP Pavilion dv4200 Notebook PC, Compaq Presario V4000 Notebook PC, Compaq Presario V4100 Notebook PC, Compaq Presario V4200 Notebook PC

n im using HP Pavilion dv3029TX..

My laptop has been stranded for 2 weeks, 1 was bcoz of corrupted HDD, n i jz bought a new HDD, n this problem popped..

I followed the instructions:-

If the notebook you are servicing has an unknown password, follow these steps to clear the password. These steps also clear CMOS:

1. Enter an incorrect password and press enter.
2. Repeat Step 1 two times.
After the third entry of the incorrect password, the notebook responds with a "system Disabled" message and provides an override password.
3. On working computer, access MS/DOS by clicking Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. pass
4. Change directories to C:\Swsetup\Unlock6
5. Enter "unlock6 xxxxx 0", where "xxxxx" is the word generated by the notebook in Step 2.
The notebook responds with another system-generated password.
This password can be used to unlock the notebook and reset the password.

It says, enter incorrect pw ONCE, and enter again TWICE, means pc is disabled... so once i got the unlock6, do I restart back the PC n enter the unlocked or, enter as soon as its disabled? im confused, but none ways worked...

pls help..thanks in advance!

#25 tsa

tsa

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hi guys,

I dont know what else to do, i have tried everything i have researched.

I see some people post the disabled number they get after 3 attempts and they get a master unlock code and works for them, well, i would like to PLEASE ask for that kinda help.

when i try and boot with the HD inside the laptop asks for HDD password, when i take it out and try and access the BIOS to try and remove passwords it asks for a PASSWORD. So i'm guessing both the BIOS and the HD have a password, which means replacing the HD will be a waste of money and time. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Here are all the details.

Dell inspiron 1501.

Service Tag: JC6T9C1

Express Service code: 42095901313

System Disabled Code : 12209

If i am missing any other info please let me know ASAP.

#26 alexdimov

alexdimov

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:34 AM

Trying to flash BIOS on HP nx9005 with no luck!
Displayed "Enter password" at boot up. Now I can't access BIOS to boot from CD/DVD.
I need to remove BIOS password. When I press F12 my hash code is 14266

Please help me with my laptop!
Regards

#27 hbomb

hbomb

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:13 PM

if u still have unlocck6 an i plz have a copy i have a hp in dire need of a bios password

thank you

#28 rmcdaniel

rmcdaniel

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:28 AM

I am running W7, will unlock6 run in Windows at all? Haven't downloaded it yet, thought I saw a post which made think the person couldn't run the prog in windows

#29 Afterm4th

Afterm4th

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

I am running W7, will unlock6 run in Windows at all? Haven't downloaded it yet, thought I saw a post which made think the person couldn't run the prog in windows

the link from rapidshare ( http://rapidshare.co...nlock6.zip.html ) still works.

The instructions say to run the program from a command line within windows

#30 rmcdaniel

rmcdaniel

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

thanks

#31 Locous

Locous

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:23 PM

I have an HP DV4000 laptop with a Power-On password activated, but no password. The HP manual details how to reset CMOS, pointing to a program on their website called UNLOCK6.EXE, which is no longer available (Thanks, HP!).
Anyway, I have tried unplugging the CMOS battery, looked for a jumper or switch, etc. but no luck. It seems like the only way is to find this UNLOCK6 program to run the override password (05260) that was given to me on this laptop, so that UNLOCK6 can generate a backdoor password.

If anyone can help with a copy of this program or by generating the password and passing it along to me, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have ever forgotten my HP login Windows password, tried many ways. Fortunately, I got out of problem with the Windows Password Recovery Basic.

The tutorial helped me much:
http://windowspasswo...word-reset.html

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!