51 replies to this topic

#41 PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

Not when real people die. Not funny.

yeah you should have since of humor about it... if you don't laugh it off you end up in a rage and start killing... example: 'road rage'

besides... if they remove the guns from everyone... some college kid could just go into the Chemistry Lab and mix up some chlorine-dioxide gas or nerve gas (look up bug-spray... not much to make it into a deadly weapon) or something more serious.... imagine the death count then. or for that matter... bust open a high pressure gas line inside a building... one good spark and that'd make a good boom..... Or plug off the T&P valve on a water heater, hard wire the heater elements to the power (bypass the aquastats) and that makes a hell of a bomb... (http://www.wattsind....any/history.asp) & that is only a 30 gallon tank... btw- that 'smoke' is super heated steam.. 3rd degree burns for anyone in it's proximity... most schools have 80-100 gallon tanks...

#42 Ki113r

Ki113r

H4x0r

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:46 PM

...Send them to Iraq...

Why?
Aren't Iraqi's are suffering enough? there was an attack on Iraq university twice in a month. Everyday people die. and you guys wanna add some wacko? Just check this numbers at http://www.wtopnews....105&sid=1101958 People die, but when it is in school I think it is very disturbing
Sorry but I don't think it's funny!
I have many friends that go to Verginia University but I'm not sure if that is the same university. and I'm looking for a way if they were a victim.

#43 Octal

Octal

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:00 PM

This is exactly 9/11...if they(the government) responds in fear again(the patriot act)...

President Bush was "horrified" at the news of the shooting, and expressed deep concern for the families of the victims, said Dana Perino, a White House spokeswoman. President Bush said he would make federal assets available to the school and to the community.

I always thought that the next attack will mess something up, lets just see...

#44 Enkil

Enkil

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:34 PM

This is exactly 9/11...if they(the government) responds in fear again(the patriot act)...

President Bush was "horrified" at the news of the shooting, and expressed deep concern for the families of the victims, said Dana Perino, a White House spokeswoman. President Bush said he would make federal assets available to the school and to the community.

I always thought that the next attack will mess something up, lets just see...

i bet theres oil under the school or the riaa found saddams nukes under the school :lol: , something like that.
what does bush say about carrying weapons now?
/me thinks about denny crane ^^

Edited by Enkil, 18 April 2007 - 08:35 PM.

#45 jabzor

jabzor

hax?

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:19 PM

'Bones' episode pulled after tragedy : Original episode dealt with the death of a college basketball player

In wake of Monday's tragic shootings at Virginia Tech, FOX has replaced this week's scheduled episode of "Bones."

Stupidest thing to occur out of all of this, damn FOX .. they are airing the GraveDigger episode again. :roll:

Edited by jabzor, 18 April 2007 - 10:21 PM.

#46 Zeph

Zeph

OMG, so close to "1337"!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 10:35 PM

*Bang* *Bang*

(You're dead)

#47 R3c0n

R3c0n

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:48 AM

Right after the first shooting incident, this guy went to his dorm room, got a package (which included a bunch of Quicktime video files + 23+ page manifesto type document + 40 something pictures of him) and mailed it off to NBC......most of his quicktime videos and picture's were released maybe 5-6 hours ago.....His video is pretty strange...you can tell the guy didn't seem to have much emotion......if anyone cares his video (where he talked to the camera) and his pictures are on the NBC website...Im too lazy to link..

Btw, Koreans are going to be the new muslims :P

#48 PurpleJesus

PurpleJesus

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 08:05 AM

/me thinks about denny crane ^^

YEAH!! they pissed me off when they pre-emempted<sp> Boston Legal... I love that show. ABC sell outs... one show on that damn network I watch and they fucked it up... All this TV coverage isn't going to bring a damn person back.. Get over it networks....

The media is just pissed off they don't have a trial to cover for the next 3 years....

IN fact... I say we find a new word for them other then 'media' Using that word to describe news-shows is an insult to the computer community... WE have been discriminated against... I want a 10 hacker march on DC!! ;)

(yes, that was scarcasm for those of you who can't tell... Except for the Boston Legal bit... that really did piss me off)

#49 MyNameIsURL

MyNameIsURL

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:58 PM

AOL has posted his shitty plays on their news site.

Apparently, before he ever picked up his guns he was already guilty of murdering the English literary tradition and most standards of decency and good taste.

This is a copy of a post I made in a thread in The BitBox.

#50 R3c0n

R3c0n

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

Some of the video's he sent to NBC

http://www.youtube.com/v/DkyAaue-TAA

*edit: Is it just me..or does he sound like a really pissed off version of "Napolean Dynamite" ? (Just listen to audio)

Edited by R3c0n, 19 April 2007 - 05:09 PM.

#51 Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:22 PM

You know, I think it's really fucking cheap of them to show this stuff on TV. They're giving the asshole exactly what he wanted.

Edited by Colonel Panic, 19 April 2007 - 07:27 PM.

#52 gloomer

gloomer

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:23 PM

WOw. I was suprised. It sounds like he's a zombie asian version of Napolean Dynamite. Seriously. Not even kidding.

No emotion. Just blankly reading words of a page. I thought from some of the images, the audio might have some crazy emotion. But no.. .nothing.. nothing at all.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!