• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:58 PM

I haven't read anything on the site, so I thought I would put out the feelers here. I am to looking to come to my first meeting, and maybe bring my friend.

-un

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:32 PM

I haven't read anything on the site, so I thought I would put out the feelers here. I am to looking to come to my first meeting, and maybe bring my friend.

-un

Yes, barring something unexpected, I will be there. I just haven't had time to update the page.

#3 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:01 PM

That would be cool. The more the merrier!

I may bring a person or two myself in addition to whoever else shows.

#4 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 08:43 AM

Very good then. It is 7pm, Altamonte Mall food court, near any particular reasturant? Or just follow the laptops? My friend is in.

Looking forward to it.

-un

#5 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:29 PM

We are usually there by 6, but certainly by 6:30. I forget the official time actually. Follow the laptops ... we are usually on the corner of the foodcourt that has a Starbucks.

#6 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:04 PM

We are usually there by 6, but certainly by 6:30. I forget the official time actually. Follow the laptops ... we are usually on the corner of the foodcourt that has a Starbucks.

I am usually there by 5:30, but honestly, I have some serious deadline issues going on right now and I may be in rough shape for this meeting. I will try my best to make it, and probably will, but I will post if something comes up.

#7 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

Lunch-meeting time is off then? I am OK with that. I have a serious backlog myself. Plus, personal shit going on I had to take a day for on Tuesday. A day off one week and leaving at lunch the next Friday is bad when you are behind as hell.

#8 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:24 PM

Lunch-meeting time is off then? I am OK with that. I have a serious backlog myself. Plus, personal shit going on I had to take a day for on Tuesday. A day off one week and leaving at lunch the next Friday is bad when you are behind as hell.

Yeah, I think that is best. I will know for sure next week, but if you want to call it now, thats fine. But we cannot put that "task" off for another month. WE need to do it sometime soon. :(

#9 neCo

neCo

duplicate account

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 10:51 PM

I'll try.

Oh, and Ill just share this now for some reason. (I was bored one day a while ago) Just look at the hits.

Posted Image

#10 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:49 AM

Just a bump. Meeting day. I'll bring a presentation along with the usual thing we have been discussing. The guys just coming for the first time will see what I mean when they get there I guess. The info isn't public yet.

Back to work for me. See ya when I see ya! :P

#11 neCo

neCo

duplicate account

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:43 AM

Hey wait, it's at 6 PM, right?

#12 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 09:47 AM

Hey wait, it's at 6 PM, right?

I will get there around 5:30 or so. People trickle in as the arrive from work.

#13 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:00 AM

I'll be there with bells on. I'll also have my newest toy. I'll try to bring something interesting to share each meeting. A little game of, guess what I have in my pocket? My friend will be there, sans bells.

Looking forward to it, although I should be doing more exciting things like studying for finals next week. HAH!

-un

#14 neCo

neCo

duplicate account

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 01:58 PM

I'm probably going, but noone call me by 'neco' as soon as I show up. Or at all for that matter.

#15 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:16 PM

I'm probably going, but noone call me by 'neco' as soon as I show up. Or at all for that matter.

I don't think you came, but what kind of greeting were you looking for? Like a little nod on the down low or something?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#16 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 11:37 PM

back home, catching up on things. Icetoad and I hung out for a little bit after the meeting.

Next month, we need to get back on track as far as bringing presentations and such. I was planning on this being an "installfest" with hose laptops that I brought, but people showed up so late that we had already done most of it before people showed up and had very little battery left to play with them.

Next month, I will bring my regular laptop which has several presentations on it, including some new in-progress stuff.

#17 neCo

neCo

duplicate account

• Banned
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:39 AM

I don't think you came, but what kind of greeting were you looking for? Like a little nod on the down low or something?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My parents fell asleep.

Noone call me neco, because I told my dad I had just 'found' you guys on a google search of "Altamonte mall +meeting." I never even said anything about hacking. Having to explain that hacking is good is kind of hard.

#18 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 11:58 AM

It was nice to finally meet you guys. I am planning on being at the next meeting. Looking forward to it.

-un

#19 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 12:05 PM

W00t. Yeah, it wasn't the most organized one I've ever seen, but it went OK.

Like Stank said, maybe next time we can get it more on topic. I won't forget my moleskine, with the presentation notes I had. lol.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!