• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 natas

natas

De La Natas

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 05:37 PM

1-800-392-6000 is the verizon RCMAC center. They handle all RCMAC calls after normal business hours. From what she told me, i think if you were to call the local RCMAC number after hours it would just get forwarded to them. You can probably call them in the day and social your local number out of them as well. Im not sure if anyone else knew this, so i thought id share it with everyone.

#2 neuro

neuro

biggest post whore in history

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 01:09 PM

I have tried google, but I can't find anything about RCMAC.
can anyone give me a link or explain to me how/what rcmac works/does?

#3 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 05:40 PM

RCMAC - recent change memory administrative center

They change lineclass. You can do shit like add 3-way, call waiting, etc to your line and never pay for it since the business office doesn't know about it. There are many other things you could do, but most people would use this to change the class of someones service. One cool thing we used to do back in the day, was remove touch-tone dialing from peoples line. They never figure out they need to use pulse! If you do that to your enemy, and change their phone to a payphone, they won't be very happy about it to ay the least.

#4 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 09:16 PM

if you call that 800# now, then would you be able add services to your line?

#5 Majestic

Majestic

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Banned
  • 456 posts

Posted 28 October 2003 - 04:37 PM

Hell ask Prism what and howZ about RC Mac, he is the pro here!

#6 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 10:40 AM

if you call that 800# now, then would you be able add services to your line?

You would have to know some telco lingo, line class codes, etc., to effectively bullshit them. I can tell you that the people at RCMAC do not necessarily know what these things all mean (cable & pair, etc.). They just enter crap into a computer...they are under the impression that YOU know this shit, so if you can SOUND like you know what you're talking about, it just may work. Remember this...I have MADE SHIT UP when talking to these people...if it APPEARS that you know what you're talking about, most people will buy it. Just use acronyms like ANAC, DATU, STFU...it doesnt matter...the people at RCMAC probably don't know anyway. Thats just a basic S.E. trick; Creating the illusion that you know what the fuck you are talking about.

Keep in mind, however, that if you add services to your own line, you may find yourself in some trouble. When they notice these NEW features that you have without paying. They probably will just think that THEY fucked up somewhere, but it's better safe than sorry. It's never a good idea to use your phreaking skills on your own line. Just be safe, but have fun.

#7 GUEST_pblaze@skool_***

GUEST_pblaze@skool_***
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2003 - 12:16 PM

you know I would never use it like that decoder :roll: . But anyway, I was just woundering, have you ever done it on a payphone to make free call (not for the purpose of free calls but for the hell of it)?

#8 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 12:24 PM

Ive never done that, but if youre into phree payfone calls, you may want to loo into dialing into the modem on COCOT's. There used to be a few tricks that may still work...

#9 GUEST_neuro@school_***

GUEST_neuro@school_***
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2003 - 02:46 PM

can consumers make legit calls to the rcmac number?

#10 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 12:49 PM

Nope.

#11 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 08:21 PM

this may help with the SEing of them www.verizon.com/wholesale/clecsupport/east/wholesale/ customer_docs/classof_service_table1.pdf

#12 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• 2,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 09:46 PM

nice, url is just messed up correct url here

#13 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 12:04 AM

someone whos good with that lingo should call this rcmac number for me and change this totally DESERTED payphone info a free phone for me.

#14 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 06:15 PM

sorry bout the link

#15 Majestic

Majestic

• Banned
  • 456 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 09:23 PM

someone whos good with that lingo should call this rcmac number for me and change this totally DESERTED payphone info a free phone for me.

:mumble: Sounds like a good job for a guy named Natas!

#16 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 09:53 PM

heh. i dunno i def. dont think i know the lingo good enough.

#17 neuro

neuro

biggest post whore in history

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 10:33 PM

the thing that you have to understand, natas, is that they don't either. If you act like you know exactly waht you're talking about, you can probably trick them. Also check the abovementioned pdf. One thing that you must have real knowledge of is general lineclass lingo. After that, toss buzzwords like a mofo.
^_^

#18 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 10:42 PM

i dunno i dont think i could act like i know what im talking about when i really dont. i dont even know what lineclass the payphone would have to be changed to, to provide free local and long distance calls....that manual posted is pretty tech

#19 Abhaya

Abhaya

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 12:09 PM

i dont even know what lineclass the payphone would have to be changed to, to provide free local and long distance calls....that manual posted is pretty tech

Meh, all you'd really have to do is change the LCC to a residential line class, such as 1FR (One Flat Rate) and (for maximum longevity) use a equal access provider (a 10-10-xxx number) to make long distance calls instead of fucking around with the LD provider on the switch (too much hassle).

/ab

#20 Majestic

Majestic

• Banned
  • 456 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 04:12 PM

:mumble: And then where does the bill Go for 10 10 XXX? :glare:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!