5 replies to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 11:08 PM

http://radio.binrev.com/

Sorry if the stream was flaky again, I don't know what is causing it. The MP3 seems fine and my uploads did not drop at all...I think it is a rantradio issue again). Hopefully, when they make teh switch they talked about http://www.rantradio.com/ it will alleviate the problem.

#2 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 03:53 PM

Yes, Im so happy with all the things I HAVE to do, that I know twice or 3 times I week I will get to download what I want to do! Thanks Stank!

Edit:

The fire alarm incident reminded me of my own.
So this was before our basement was finished so I lived in the unfinished portion next too the comp. So its a stormy night and at 2am of course I hear BEEP BEEP BEEP. I get up quick, and its like "WTF? Fire alarm?" So i look around hear where the sound is coming from... and shut off the dam UPS :D

Edited by GIJoe, 15 October 2003 - 08:02 PM.

#3 Dox

Dox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 10:29 PM

stank: way to go with the A in the law class, when did you get the a? i had a midterm last friday and got the mark back on wednesday. an A, and when i saw that mark i heard "mow chicka mow mow" repeading over and over in your voice for some reason, like some bizarre sort of pr0n sound track...

i got a bit of a vibe when i heard you mentioning it on the show. B)

#4 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 02:28 PM

DAMMIT PPL!!!! its bow chika bow wow.....LMFAO! anyway, stank congrats, and voodu, dude your deadly moment rocked...lol

#5 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 01:02 PM

thanks...essay tests rock!

#6 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 03:40 PM

stank...not trying to be pushy or anything, just wanted to let you know i did send the notes in ;)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!