• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 matt

matt

/dev/zero > C:\WINDOWS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:00 PM

Notice that everyone here supporting the site, everyone who says it is not a ripoff/scam has less than 10 posts.
Most of their posts are in this topic as well. I see that as a little fishy.

#22 Immortal_Corruptor

Immortal_Corruptor

What number are we thinking of?

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:51 AM

Notice that everyone here supporting the site, everyone who says it is not a ripoff/scam has less than 10 posts.

I was actually thinking the exact same thing.. I've seen this site before, always thought it was pretty much a scam. Is there anyone, thats um.. creditable, that has actually bought something from here? I'm assuming no.. Hah, but then again everything there selling seems a little to good to be true. Oh well, at least I can dream.. haha

#23 hardtoremember

hardtoremember

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:50 PM

I was actually thinking the exact same thing.. I've seen this site before, always thought it was pretty much a scam. Is there anyone, thats um.. creditable, that has actually bought something from here? I'm assuming no.. Hah, but then again everything there selling seems a little to good to be true. Oh well, at least I can dream.. haha

I can see where you are coming from, I am new to the forum and can respect that I am not known. I hope someone who you all know finally stands up and says something or tries them out to confirm what I have experienced. If not, no big deal I guess.

#24 Ivaylo

Ivaylo

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:51 AM

They are Thieves
I have an order of a month i nothing
Shipment money i nothing

#25 emancipated_squirell

emancipated_squirell

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

its a funny site tho... the products i see them sell there i usually google for their schematics and sometimes find what i want or something of an equivalent...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!