24 replies to this topic

#1 phreakmac

phreakmac

elite

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 11:36 AM

http://www.hackershomepage.com/

Got some good stuff there but i am definetly hesitant on using them if no-one has ever heard of them.

#2 MyNameIsURL

MyNameIsURL

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 12:07 PM

That site's been around forever. It's mostly about stealing and pirating.

They used to sell satellite TV decoder boxes and stuff like that.

#3 Swerve

Swerve

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

I'd like to get some circuit designs on a lot of these products.

#4 phreakmac

phreakmac

elite

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:13 PM

I'd like to get some circuit designs on a lot of these products.

Yeah they got some good products i would like to play with.

#5 gloomer

gloomer

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 01:57 PM

Wow. So many gadgets :drool wow. Me want

#6 lowtec

lowtec

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

Yea this site is such a ripoff / scam. I've never bought from them..

#7 tacomaster

tacomaster

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 03:20 PM

I dont think it is a rip-off, but I dont know for sure. Ive seen it linked to on quite a few other forums and sites.

#8 2hi4her

2hi4her

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:54 PM

I personally have purchased from them. I suggest you keep your money. Nothing I got from them has worked....mechanical or otherwise!
If the crap worked, that's all he'd be doing.
If you would like any of the products, let me know.......1/2 $

#9 2hi4her

2hi4her

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:56 PM

I personally have purchased from them. I suggest you keep your money. Nothing I got from them has worked....mechanical or otherwise!
If the crap worked, that's all he'd be doing.
If you would like any of the products, let me know.......1/2 $

#10 Octal

Octal

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 02:34 PM

ahahaahahaaha: look at the ad:
Posted Image

#11 hardtoremember

hardtoremember

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:17 PM

I have got stuff from that site from a few years ago and the stuff worked fine. Yes, I remember getting the satellite stuff from them, they had great support, none of that pay crap that was going around at that time. I also go some of the emp and gambling stuff from them and it also worked fine. I have no complaints. /They used to be pretty expencive but now they look liek they really have lower prices now. I think I may get more things from them now the prices are lower.

Just a question to "lowtec" about it being a rip off but yet you have never gotten anything from them. That makes no sense at all, that is like saying wal-mart is a rip off and never even walking in the store, how do you come to that determination? Buying on the internet is always a risk, but I say give it a shot, thats what I have done in the past and sometimes it has paid off and sometimes not, but you dont know until you try yourself. If you buy from a bad company, just dont buy form them again, no big deal. It has always been a rule of mine that if I dont know something about something, I just dont make things up, I eather dont care or I check it out myself, but I think it is a little dumb to say something about something if I dont know anything about it. This is not an attack, just an observation about the comment, thats all.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.

~HTR~

P.S. 2hi4her, I would be interested in what things you have, can I email you about it? what kind of stuff do you have?

Edited by hardtoremember, 29 March 2007 - 01:21 PM.

#12 xmitman

xmitman

H4x0r

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:26 AM

I bought a gambling device from these people after I saw their review on www.i-hacked.com several months ago, http://edge.i-hacked...er-card-counter

#13 MyNameIsURL

MyNameIsURL

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 10:51 AM

Waitaminute... didn't that domain redirect to cyberarmy back in like 2000-2002 or so?

Seems to me that it did, and their old homepage used to have lots of tools on there like ping, traceroute, whois, etc.

#14 diablo69

diablo69

elite

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 11:07 AM

Does this even seem plausable? *drools at the thought of a ebook*

899 GAS SECURITY MANUAL JUST IN TIME FOR HOLIDAY TRAVEL. ARE YOU PAYING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A MONTH FOR GAS? NEVER AGAIN, WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET FREE GAS!!!!!!!!! Modern gas pumps are controlled by internal microprocessors which are mini computers. As you know all computers/software contain bugs. We have discovered a bug in the computers that control modern gas pumps that allows you to obtain gas without paying for it by simply pressing 1 button on the pump that you would not normally press. Best of all, it is undetectable by the gas station, meaning, no one will know you are getting FREE GAS. .............................$19.99

D.i.a.b.l.o.69er

btw that is from the hackershomepage.com

#15 Belial

Belial

• Binrev Financier
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:29 PM

the site just screams SCAM SCAM SCAM. I would stay the fuck away.

#16 greeniguana00

greeniguana00

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

Does this even seem plausable? *drools at the thought of a ebook*

899 GAS SECURITY MANUAL JUST IN TIME FOR HOLIDAY TRAVEL. ARE YOU PAYING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A MONTH FOR GAS? NEVER AGAIN, WE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GET FREE GAS!!!!!!!!! Modern gas pumps are controlled by internal microprocessors which are mini computers. As you know all computers/software contain bugs. We have discovered a bug in the computers that control modern gas pumps that allows you to obtain gas without paying for it by simply pressing 1 button on the pump that you would not normally press. Best of all, it is undetectable by the gas station, meaning, no one will know you are getting FREE GAS. .............................$19.99

D.i.a.b.l.o.69er

btw that is from the hackershomepage.com

Yeah, every single modern gas pump has the exact same flaw which allows you to get free gas. I'll tell you how you do it and save you the $20:
1. Go to your local hardware store and look for a garden hose and a slegde hammer (the heavier the better).
2. Wait for someone to get gas from one of those pumps.
3. Walk up to their car and start hammering the $#!T out of their car with the sledge hammer until they run away.
4. Put the end of the hose in their gas tank.
5. Start sucking
6. Once you taste gas, put the other end in your gas tank.
7. Drive away with your free gas!

Alternate method for older gas pumps:
1. Walk up to the gas pump
2. Pump gas into your car
3. Drive away

Seriously, what BS!

Edited by greeniguana00, 01 April 2007 - 05:51 PM.

#17 Graph!k

Graph!k

SECRET SPAMMER

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:22 PM

The site doesn't seem to legit if you ask me. I have never bought anything times but I have been there a few t from them but I would say to use your head before buying some of that shit. That ebook (if it were true) would def. be a 0day, seriously, a flaw like that would be fixed within a couple of months and that book was on their site last year.

#18 hardtoremember

hardtoremember

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:20 PM

h**p://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?q=&url=www.hackershomepage.com

This says it all, they have been there for about 10 years, I have got stuff from them. It just gets me that people call a site a scam and have not got somethign from it. I personally got something, I researched it before I got it. How can they be online for that long and not have legit stuff? I normally dont get on a band wagon to puff up some site, but I find it funny that people rate it without even testing it. Each person who gave it a bad rating stated clearly in their post they never got anything from them. Another 2+ cents.

~HTR~

#19 KevinSmith

KevinSmith

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:43 PM

http://hackershomepa...om/section4.htm

Seems like a bunch of crap to me. The way they talk about their products is way to advertiseish. Not to mention the site looks like it was made by a 12 year old. The link above if for this "jackpot" product that supposedly will interfere with cash changers, slot machines, etc, making them dump their payload or whater. But seriously, if something like this worked, everybody would be talking about it / doing it allready.

edit*****

On second thought, after reading more of it, they dont really offer anything extraordinary. The jackpot things seem to work just by electrocuting the fuck out of coin slots, which doesnt really promise any payout. Might be legit, though I bet their products could be found for much cheaper elsewhere.

Edited by KevinSmith, 18 April 2007 - 07:03 PM.

#20 hardtoremember

hardtoremember

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 06:19 PM

This is killing me....

As I said in my last post, I normally dont puff up websites. In fact, I generally keep it to myself if I find a killer site because I dont want the prices to skyrocket out the roof.

What is killing me is that each person that has talked sh*t about this site has not gotten anything from that site. I HAVE!!! And I am telling you it worked for me!!! one thing I got from them cost me about 700 bux, I made probably 15 times that putting it to use. Based on that, why would I try to find some cheap chinese made copycat that wont do sh*t. I am American, but I have to say American mentality sometimes really gets to me, always trying to find some knockoff cheaper version of the real thing and talking sh*t about the real thing, then claiming its crap because the knockoff did not work. I think I shoudl email these guys and show them the link to this forum so I can ge some kind of deal for supporting them so much in this forum.

Bottom line, if you have not got something from them, why are you commenting? I want to hear from others like me that have actually had the balls to spend a few bux and got something and seen if it workd for them or not!!

My last comment on this subject: If I asked advice of a forum of knowlegable people about some site or product, I would expect people that had experience!!!! to answer, not people who have no idea to give some lame attack or answer that really has no bearing on my question at all. I just dont get people replying to a question that they actually dont know the answer to.

~HTR~

PS I'm done with this, and sorry if I offended anyone. It is not my intention to attack, just to give my opinion and answer the question of the person who posted the question.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!