15 replies to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:31 PM

Until they throw me out bitches! :)

I will be at my own BR407 meeting in Orlando this Friday, but the BR813 group over in Tampa was nice enough to shift their meeting back to Saturday so that I can attend it as well. Those guys are l33t like that. ;)

I will bring my "electronic deduction" presentation with me, which is always fun (until someone ends up naked and covered in soy sauce). I will also bring some assorted gizmos and gadgets that I have talked about in past shows (archos604wifi, handheld GPS, etc...). Finally, I will bring copies of the magazine with me for people to browse. We don't still make them anymore, but I did manage to get a few of the leftover issues from logosx while in South Florida in December so should at least have some for browsing while there.

Finally, as an attempt to bribe you all into coming, I will bring some assorted laptop stickers to hand out.

If anyone else has any articles, presentations, or other fun stuff they want me to see be there this Saturday, 02/17/2007 at around 5 PM EST. Check out 813.binrevmeetings.com for the directions and then again later for copies of the post-meeting pr0n.

#2 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:26 PM

I'm having some car issues, it is running but I don't want to push it. Have room for a passenger on Saturday? I could meet you here and head out from there if you do. Call me up playa!

#3 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 07:18 PM

I'm having some car issues, it is running but I don't want to push it. Have room for a passenger on Saturday? I could meet you here and head out from there if you do. Call me up playa!

I call, you don't answer n00b! But yeah, anyway...we are on. We can talk about it at our Friday meeting.

#4 cracked out

cracked out

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:17 PM

Questions.

1) What age groups go to these meetings? (dont want to feel out of place)

2) How often in Tampa area?

#5 Enigma

Enigma

HPR Overlord

• Moderating Team
  • 839 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 03:17 PM

well most of our age range is late teen to early twenties however we have had a few older memebers attend as well the meetings are held the 3rd friday of every month this is the only exception we pushed it back a day to accomidate stank and the br 407 guys
check out 813.binrevmeetings.com for more info

and thanks to Stank for making the trip to come over here
hope to see you there

-Enigma

Edited by eth0enigma, 15 February 2007 - 03:19 PM.

#6 Da Ch33z

Da Ch33z

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:58 PM

So how did the meeting turn out? I couldn't make it because I was out bombing embassies with Dell laptop batteries. Was there free stuff? Lectures? PIE?!

#7 Enigma

Enigma

HPR Overlord

• Moderating Team
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 02:44 AM

So how did the meeting turn out? I couldn't make it because I was out bombing embassies with Dell laptop batteries. Was there free stuff? Lectures? PIE?!

Stank brought some stickers to give out and he also gave his "Electronic deduction" presentation as well as talked about a few up comming projects

all and all it was a productive night

-Enigma

#8 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

Did the night end at Mons Venus???

God, I think I need a trip to Tampa....

#9 .The_Box.

.The_Box.

mad 1337

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:43 PM

This fucking blows. Im from Tampa, but stuck in Great Lakes, IL at school for the Navy. Ill be home in like 2 months for 2 weeks, we have to do something as a group.

#10 Enigma

Enigma

HPR Overlord

• Moderating Team
  • 839 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:50 AM

This fucking blows. Im from Tampa, but stuck in Great Lakes, IL at school for the Navy. Ill be home in like 2 months for 2 weeks, we have to do something as a group.

well we meet the 3rd friday of every month let me know when your in town and check out The 813 binrev meeting site for more info

-Enigma

#11 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 08:51 AM

I told Stank about Mons Venus. He was suprised to hear the best strip club you could ever possibly go to, is right there in Tampa.

The guys were cool, butt exvitel and da cheez y u chickn'd owt! :P

#12 Enigma

Enigma

HPR Overlord

• Moderating Team
  • 839 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:16 AM

I told Stank about Mons Venus. He was suprised to hear the best strip club you could ever possibly go to, is right there in Tampa.

The guys were cool, butt exvitel and da cheez y u chickn'd owt! :P

cause it was past their bedtimes perhaps :D

#13 Da Ch33z

Da Ch33z

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

Actually that was right after I got diagnosed with diabetes and I wasn't feeling like it. That, and I wanted to save you the trouble of sneaking me and Exvitel into a strip club. We're only 17 after all...

#14 StankDawg

StankDawg

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:02 AM

Actually that was right after I got diagnosed with diabetes and I wasn't feeling like it. That, and I wanted to save you the trouble of sneaking me and Exvitel into a strip club. We're only 17 after all...

Come on baby...I'm the dawg! I don't go to the strip clubs...I bring the strip clubs to me! ;)

#15 Da Ch33z

Da Ch33z

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:55 PM

Come on baby...I'm the dawg! I don't go to the strip clubs...I bring the strip clubs to me! ;)

oic
I'll remember that next time you're in town

#16 spinsane

spinsane

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:51 AM

Oh shit, Da Cheez has diabetes? Me too. Type 1. I'll have to talk to you about it next time we see you at the meetings... if you need any suggestions or whatever. I was just recently diagnosed with it too, I got *really* sick... I've only just started getting it under control after like 2 years. So yeah.

And it was nice meeting Stank and Rightcoast for sure! I just logged into the forums because I am going to Notacon and wanted to see what the deal was.. if anyone really wants to find me, msg me on Efnet :)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!