• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SnakeDawg

SnakeDawg

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 06:36 AM

I HAVE READ MANY ARTICLES ABOUT USING UNIVERSAL REMOTES TO ACESS CERTAIN SYSTEMS VIA INFARED BEAM SIGNALS TO HAVE THEM WORK IN YOUR FAVOR , FOR EXAMPLE I READ AN ARTICLE THAT SAID YOU CAN DISABLE ALARMS AND OPEN DOORS ON SOME OF THE NEW MERCEDES BENZ , MAYBE SOME OF YOU KNOW SOMW OTHER USES???
HOLLA BACK

#2 Beave

Beave

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:52 AM

I HAVE READ MANY ARTICLES ABOUT USING UNIVERSAL REMOTES TO ACESS CERTAIN SYSTEMS VIA INFARED BEAM SIGNALS TO HAVE THEM WORK IN YOUR FAVOR , FOR EXAMPLE I READ AN ARTICLE THAT SAID YOU CAN DISABLE ALARMS AND OPEN DOORS ON SOME OF THE NEW MERCEDES BENZ , MAYBE SOME OF YOU KNOW SOMW OTHER USES???
HOLLA BACK

YES. I HAVE A IR WIRELESS KEYBOARD. SOMETIMES I USE MY HACKED OUT UNIVERISAL TV CONTROLLER TO TURN OFF MY CAPLOCKS KEY.

:)

Just kidding, BTW....

#3 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:53 AM

HOLLA BACK

Caps lock key should be used less frequently. Universal remotes specifically however is not where your probably looking to go. Your probably going to want to learn a bit more about RF and how it works. I would suggest if you have at home a garage door, you start off with garage door openers. They are a very simple signaling system that will help you understand how the general concept works (if you do your reading about the technology too).

#4 Panda

Panda

mad 1337

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:47 PM

Staying on topic abit, What was the little laser pen device called in Pirates of Silicon Valley to screw the TV signal?

#5 matt

matt

/dev/zero > C:\WINDOWS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:08 AM

HOLLA BACK

You can buy keyboards off http://newegg.com that have working caps lock keys. Until then, you can at least put a weight on the shift button while typing your posts. That way people won't get mad at you.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!