• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 natas

natas

De La Natas

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:15 PM

are there test numbers hidden in cell phone exchanges like there are in land line exchanges?? what kind of things would they do?

Someone told me 7626 is usually the last 4 numbers to a cell phone tower...

#2 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 03:54 PM

7262, call it and verify it, other that that, there is nothing but VMSes and unused/used numbers.

#3 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:18 PM

I've never really found anything that interesting in a cellular exchange, but maybe this 7626 thing is worth looking into...maybe thats just the P-(psuedo)ANI number...

#4 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:32 PM

well i called a few cellular prefixes with it at the end and most of them didnt work....except one. i found one that was just like he said.....a dial tone. he said if you get the right pass you can dial out from it....and im not really sure about this...but it was really weird...i called that number with *67 and then i hit * (i think it was) one time, when i got the dial tone and then it went dead on me so i hung up...and when i hung up something called me right back and it was making weird tones. i was like WTF?? i was scanning other random shit at the time, but i had been using *67 everytime.....maybe i forgot to dial it one time since i called it a few times....but i was surprised when something called me back like that.

so maybe people should try checkin out that number in some cell prefixes. im going to tonight when my cell phone is free. is there anyway you can find out the prefixes the companys use for cellular numbers online or through a number or something?

#5 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:39 PM

well, why are you useing caller id block, i still sends your ani, you want to op divert there. and just look st some numbers that your friends give you for thier cell phones, then use telcodata.us, it will tell you of other exchanges so you know what to scan if you find that dialtone # you might want to still scan the rest or maybe not. also look for cell phone numbers on google, and call that number on every exchange served by that tower, then you should have something.

Decoder, or someone, if you can kinda clean up or add anyhing in what I said, feel free to correct me.

#6 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:39 PM

i just use *67 because it takes alot longer to opp divert and im not really doing anything bad, just trying to scan as many numbers as quick as possible and log them. i just dont want the phone number im calling to see my number on the caller id if i call when theyre gone then call my number back when they get home....i just called that number in the middle of a random prefix scan

#7 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 11:18 PM

OK! so i found out more about this 7626 thing. I googled in "cellular 7626" and found out alot about it. Its called the Roaming Access Number. Mine was 802-238-7626 if you were wondering. heres a website with more info on it and how it works. So far all ive been able to do is place calls to local mobile phone with it and also ive called myself with it.

http://www.caltronic...p/serv-roam.asp

Its weird that my ANIs suffix on my cell phone is 7625 because its actually "the number of the outgoing trunk line on the cellular carrier's system rather than
the actual cellphone number itself." Has anyone ever scanned the 76XX's or 7XXX on a cell phone exchange?

Also do cellular switches have dial in numbers? because i was scanning 7626s and found a carrier that responded with "welcome to you internet access switch. unauthorized access is not permitted. please enter your name and password" when i dialed up. i was thinking MAYBE that this could be the number that my cell phone secretly dials to when i go on the Verizon Quick2Connect network on my laptop and cell phone? or maybe it really is the switchs remote dial in......

#8 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 08:41 AM

gatta love that google

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!