• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 lmnk

lmnk

elite

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 06:33 PM

It has been released and so has sonys 3.10 firmware how long do we think it will be before that is broken and handed back to them on a plate why dont they just embrace it and release something cool like vb or c++ for the psp

As long as there is a chance you can play pirate psp games, never. This is Sony "we-rootkit'ed-your-cds" that we are talking about here.

#22 Tushot03

Tushot03

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:55 PM

that is true but it just seems the more sony try to mak onsoles stop pirated games the more we try to break there spirits. The best ever ps3 comes out days later linux is running on it and running the mario brothers

#23 Caffeine

Caffeine

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:45 AM

Latest update on Sony's new firmware. Tushot03 is right, they did hand it back to Sony on a plate.

"Ah ha! Good morning, and what a morning! Team C+D has done it again with successfully decrypting the latest PSP firmware — 3.10.

1. Download the firmware 3.10 update and the new PSAR dumper
2. Copy “psar_dump2″ and “psar_dump2%” to the correct location on your memory stick (GAME or GAME150 depending on your configuration — must be ran under the 1.50 kernel)
3. Use PBP Unpacker to extract DATA.PSAR from the 3.10 update EBOOT
4. Run PSAR Dumper

Kudos on that! And thanks to absolutely everyone who dropped me an email with the news.

Are you anticipating what I’m anticipating? ;)

Download:
PSAR Dumper (for 3.10)
3.10 Update EBOOT
PBP Unpacker
"

#24 SnakeDawg

SnakeDawg

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:23 AM

HOMEBREW WORKS GOOD , JUST MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE READ ME FILE CAUSE ONE LITTLE MISTAKE AND YOU CAN BRICK YOUR PSP ...

#25 Tushot03

Tushot03

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 11:03 AM

Well as always, just as dark released custom firmware 3.10ae-a, and the update 3.10oe-a2, sony have to release firmware 3.11 said to patch network issuses. Yeah cause we believe thats the only reason they released it. But i would not upgrade to this latest custom homebrew just yet as xflash is not yet compatible.

This mean no custom xmb icons no custom fonts etc may have to wait a while longer now.

I HATE SONY WE HAND OUT ROOT KITS TO STOP COPY RIGHTS ABUSE.

let people run homebrew on there psp we brought the dam things to play with not to be restricted if your gonna release something at least let people be able to customize it.

#26 diablo69

diablo69

elite

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:05 PM

I use to use psp-hacks.net.

Also I made a tutorial somewhere about how to make your own psp background..*no I do not mean from the site, I mean how to trim it with gimp, resize it, the diminsions and everything...thats how I have my USMC background*

Anywho I use to be into psp hacking, so if anyone has any questions feel free to message me, and I will assist you as best I can.

Diablo

#27 Tushot03

Tushot03

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:00 PM

Hold up from what isaid before where i said you cant edit the waves and font and stuff in 3.10oea2. You can thats right you can and here is how.

Hold the right shoulder button and start up in the rescue mode that dark alex so kindly added to the 3.10oea2. then goto advanced and you can go into usb mode for flash0 and flash1 where the psp's fonts and stuff are. I can not encourage this enough backup these files before playing with them and then you can always put them right if you go wrong.

in flash0 vhs/resource you can see file like topplugin.rco which is for the icons and so on which if you edit in an hex editor you can make it do what you like custom wise.

I may sense a tutorial soon

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!