Jump to content

- - - - -

this really has nothing to do with phreaking..

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jedibebop


    Dangerous free thinker

  • Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 04:10 PM

I was just wondering how one would go about getting a drivers license under a name other than their real name. Like I know when I went get my drivers license they wanted my real birth certificate and my real SS card...so how could someone get a fake license without those? or could they be forged? anyway I was just wondering.

#2 White_Raven


    That's so raven!

  • Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:19 AM

To do so is a fed. offence.. not a good idea.

On that note look at the main index of the site and you wil see hat this isnt for that sort..

Somone please lock this thread.

#3 StankDawg


    same old Dawg, no new tricks

  • Moderating Team
  • 8,110 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Country:

Posted 16 September 2003 - 07:31 AM

It's called "Identity theft" and you would need someone elses SSN and birth certificate. This would require very non-technical acts of deceipt including stealing or "borrowing" someone elses documents. The other possibility is the hiogher tech version which is duplicating the ID via electronic means. There are lots of fake-id "kits" with templates available online for you to create and print your own, if you want it that bad.

But these are all federal offenses which I personally do not condone. But if you have a valid reason, those are the only methods that I am aware of.

Note: Moved to nubie HQ forum (nothing to do with P&G)

#4 jedibebop


    Dangerous free thinker

  • Members
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 01:25 PM

Yeah, no one condones federal offenses, heh, and yeah I know it would require SEing if someone was to try it, but I was just wondering.

and sorry for posting in the wrong section

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!