• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scriptkiddy

scriptkiddy

H4x0r

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:55 AM

Hi everybody, I recently moved into Dublin, OK I agree Ireland is not a geek zone. is there any one who knows any thing about Hacker meetings in Ireland. any replay will be appreciated.

thank you

Have a nice day.

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,064 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:38 PM

I am moving this to the BinRev Meetings forum. I could swear that therew actually WAS a thread about a meeting in Ireland (I could be wrong). Do a search within the meetings forum for it and see.

#3 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:42 PM

I am moving this to the BinRev Meetings forum. I could swear that therew actually WAS a thread about a meeting in Ireland (I could be wrong). Do a search within the meetings forum for it and see.

there was a guy who was trying to setup a defcon meet in ireland i belive but he said that only a few people showed up and then left.

#4 cyberax

cyberax

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 06:58 AM

Don't worry. Im still here.

My sites coming up soon. Then the fun begins.

Should be up by christmas.

cyberax262@gmail.com

#5 Divo

Divo

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:05 PM

There is a 2600 meeting in Dublin, in around the temple bar area. The site says the next one is the 6th of Oct, so ehh, yeh. I never really found much of a hacking scene in Dublin, but then again i didn't look very well. Hope you have better luck than i did.

Edited by Divo, 08 November 2006 - 03:11 PM.

#6 cyberax

cyberax

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:23 AM

Hi All!

Just wanted to say that our meetings are up and running. The computer society in my university has kindly joined forces with me to make our meetings possible! Anyone in the Kildare/Maynooth area is welcome to come along. I will post the meeting website on the board in a few days.

Best wishes,

Cyberax

#7 s25

s25

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 05:17 PM

There is a 2600 group in dublin, If you wanna check them out join irc.2600.net then 2600ie :) . I have not attended one yet but the guys are sound!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!