Photo
- - - - -

I'm newbies!!How to hack phpbb forums???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 newbies

newbies

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 10:18 PM

HOw to hacks phpbb forums????

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 01:13 AM

HOw to hacks phpbb forums????

read about how it works. Look through the source code to find a weakness or a mistake. Check for known vulnerabilities and exploit them by following the instructions or description of the vulnerability.

Do you know PHP? That is a necessity...

That should take a while.

#3 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 02:41 PM

OK, it appears that everyone FORGOT THE RULES OF THIS FORUM! If it was in another forum, I understand, but this one is off limits to flaming! If you cannot resist, then just don't bother looking in this forum.

I deleted the replies and am locking the thread. Let the moderators handle situations like this or post a genuine reply, even though it may be wasted on th eposter. It could actually help 1 lurker by reading the answer to someone elses question, if it does not help the original poster themself.

This is a safe place for nubies to ask questions. You can safely post here without feeling stupid or being insulted. PLEASE DO NOT FLAME THE NUBIES!!! If you do, I will ban your ass in a heartbeat! (Posts here count towards post count!) (Guests CAN post topics here, but cannot reply. this is to avoid unregistered flames. Become a member to reply.)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!