• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 03:18 AM

Was wondering what ET servers you guys normally hang out on? Im normally under the username Zapperlink and I wander across from server to server. However if we keep a dedicated up or something we fequently occupy It would be a good way to get together. Anyways let me know and I might hunt a few of you down and frag :)

#2 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 04:20 PM

well, i hang out on a lot of servers, i don't even know their names....im a server whore, i log in to the one that pops up first with the highest numbers of players out of the maximum and with the fastest ping....

btw do you have that punkbuster shit enabled?!! and also another thing, if i try to connect to punkbuster-enabled servers then it says i have an illegal copy with no cd number....NO SHIT DUMBFUCKS!!!! I DOWNLOADED IT! lmfao...am i missing something here or whats goin on?!

#3 Pig Monkey

Pig Monkey

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 10:16 PM

I'm always on one of the EarthQuake Gaming servers (they have 5 or 6).

hacnslash: I think it requires an RtCW cd-key

#4 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 09:56 AM

dude, it's free!!! why the fuck would they make me go out and but the damn game if its free!?! this is complete crap :angry:

#5 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• 951 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 11:12 AM

No keys should be required. I use punkbuster and it works fine. Not sure why its giving you an issue with it. Is it one server or is it many?

#6 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 04:40 PM

i only tried it on a couple of servers, but now i filter out the punkbuster servers out of the list anyway and it works...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!