Photo
- - - - -

Conf...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 09:21 PM

Well, everybody keeps saying that they wish there is a conf, but then don't get on ( exept for me and decoder usually). Well here is one, this is going to be that last one for about six months for me (if your on you'll here why). So why not have have it on the ddp con line. Most of you have the number, if you don't pm me, I don't want to post it and have it maybe getting toned out (fuck you tron). Anyway, like i said, this is going to be the last one for/organized by/for me for a long time.

EDIT: So stank can make it, It will be on saturday 9/13/03 9:00pm eastern (8:00 central, 7:00 mountain, 6:00 pacific, I think)

gatta promote fuck tron.biz

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 09:46 PM

actually, I have gotten on several. It's just timing. Most cannot afford to sit on all day. And some get on for 10 minutes then they hang up b/c no one joins. Everyone doing that causes people to just miss. I can only do it on the weekends, Sat and Sun only.

and yes, decoder is ALWAYS ON.... :roll: ;)

#3 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 09:50 PM

we can use my conf if you want.

#4 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 09:54 PM

Heh, I wish there was a conf local to me, and yes send me the number icon.

#5 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 10:35 PM

actually, I have gotten on several. It's just timing. Most cannot afford to sit on all day. And some get on for 10 minutes then they hang up b/c no one joins. Everyone doing that causes people to just miss. I can only do it on the weekends, Sat and Sun only.

and yes, decoder is ALWAYS ON.... :roll: ;)

...Who, me? :huh:

#6 vooduHAL

vooduHAL

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• 415 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 10:36 PM

I'll be there, but are we talking about the PLA and just not listing the number because of those nasty google bots or is it a new number?

#7 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 10:39 PM

The PLA number is getting shut down on Sep. 25th so I guess we're gonna use Icon's conf...

#8 Hairetsu

Hairetsu

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 02:49 AM

Ic0n I am very disapointed in you. you don't throw me the # oh how I would love to talk to yall =\ shit. fuck man =\

#9 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 05:29 AM

I don't know icon's number, oh well anyone who wants to come, pm me. I have an idea.

ICON, pm me the number please.

#10 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:12 AM

As always, I'll be there...I hope ic0n gave everyone the new #. If not we'll just use the 918 before it dies

#11 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:16 AM

As always, I'll be there...I hope ic0n gave everyone the new #. If not we'll just use the 918 before it dies

I don't know the number.

#12 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 01:10 PM

Well, everybody keeps saying that they wish there is a conf, but then don't get on ( exept for me and decoder usually). Well here is one, this is going to be that last one for about six months for me (if your on you'll here why). So why not have have it on the ddp con line. Most of you have the number, if you don't pm me, I don't want to post it and have it maybe getting toned out (fuck you tron). Anyway, like i said, this is going to be the last one for/organized by/for me for a long time.

EDIT: So stank can make it, It will be on saturday 9/13/03 9:00pm eastern (8:00 central, 7:00 mountain, 6:00 pacific, I think)

gatta promote fuck tron.biz

In all fairness, TRON isn't spending his time toning out conf's nowadays. Unfortunately we have a whole new batch of punks trying to ruin the SoCal loops. It's like a catch 22...we don't want to make the SoCal password protected or a 'secret' conf because we want new people to come on and hang, but since it's open to the public, any dickhead can come on and blow in the phone or press buttons and what have you. It just gets me mad :angry:

Thats why I like it here, because everyone is cool...there's no bullshit, no flame wars...none of that shit. And I guess that ic0n wants to keep his line private, so maybe thats a good idea. I don't know, I'm always having mixed feelings about this. On one hand I think the confs should be open to the public otherwise it seems elitist and exclusive, and on the other hand I know that there are fucknuts whose mission in life is to be a dick because they are lame...ahhhhh...its driving me crazy! :wacko:

#13 unknown_entity

unknown_entity

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 04:36 PM

Ill hop on Icon's number at 8 eastern(or again at 9 if its empty) , if no ones there ill try the old (918) con with the DDP extension. But i'd rather be on Icon's line as it is not LD for me.

EDIT :
Im may not have access to a computer as i will be gone the rest of the day. otherwise ill be on icon's line.

#14 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 05:47 PM

We'll use the 918 since not all people (like me) know icons conf, bnut at this one on saturday we should disscuss the options for confs, like i know decoder has alot of numbers.

#15 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 07:47 PM

Wait...are we confing tonight, or tomorrow??

#16 Y0ungBra1n

Y0ungBra1n

The floor is made of lava!

• 1,239 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 07:48 PM

tomorrow

#17 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:10 PM

sorry decoder, I'd be on tonight, but I am out of phone card time, I need to get a new one for tommorow and I still might not be able to make it.

#18 unknown_entity

unknown_entity

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 September 2003 - 08:25 PM

im out of card time and no one was on icon's line so tomorrow i will try.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!