• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 05:48 PM

Hey all! im jus wondering if/how it would be posrible to hack a cell phone provider's gprs and not pay for trafic. the main thing is the apn. is it jus a relay point or a type of sever.

Edited by BloodLust_89, 21 October 2006 - 06:06 PM.

#2 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

well are you interested in doing his for a cell phone or for a pc card modem usually the apn is a .com like wap.cingular.com for example so i belive it is a server rather that a relay point

#3 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:11 PM

Good point. now the next ting is 2 figure wat kind of server it is an how it work. im gonna do sum tests against digiceljamaica an read up on gprs.

Edited by BloodLust_89, 21 October 2006 - 11:20 PM.

#4 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:11 PM

OK hear dis. ive got a motorola v220 runnin opera 2.0 and gettin free gprs. when i execute the java app on my pc usin the java wireless toolkit gprs is no longer free. wierd. i cant figure it out. the apn and cid are the same. n e ideas?

#5 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:28 PM

OK hear dis. ive got a motorola v220 runnin opera 2.0 and gettin free gprs. when i execute the java app on my pc usin the java wireless toolkit gprs is no longer free. wierd. i cant figure it out. the apn and cid are the same. n e ideas?

how do you know youre getting free kilobytes? did it not show on the bill? and who is your service provider? also are you trying to tether it to your laptop to use the interwebz?

#6 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 05:30 PM

My sevice provider is Digicel over here in jamaica. the GPRS is charge as u use-no bills . im usin my fone to make dis post right now and its free. When used as a modem on my derktop it requires credit.

Edited by BloodLust_89, 26 December 2006 - 05:34 PM.

#7 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 06:26 PM

what connection app are you using?

#8 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 07:58 PM

No connection app. jus the basic windows ting. Ill look 4 a gprs manager, try it and c wat hapens.

#9 mo0

mo0

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:51 AM

My sevice provider is Digicel over here in jamaica. the GPRS is charge as u use-no bills . im usin my fone to make dis post right now and its free. When used as a modem on my derktop it requires credit.

Probably because the phone uses a proxy and so no charge. On O2-UK there is a proxy (well known too) that if used means free GPRS, and full internet access (O2 don't "acknowledge" that they provide internet access on PAYG).

If you could find out the proxy, and try that, it might work.

#10 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:12 PM

yeah, that must be it. opera mini connects to a type of http proxy. but there a catch. If i use a RazR, it costs money. when i use my old v220, its free. interesting developments. must be the protocol the fones use or sumting.

#11 mo0

mo0

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:16 PM

yeah, that must be it. opera mini connects to a type of http proxy. but there a catch. If i use a RazR, it costs money. when i use my old v220, its free. interesting developments. must be the protocol the fones use or sumting.

I mean a proxy provided by the mobile/cell network.

#12 BloodLust_89

BloodLust_89

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:31 PM

I mean a proxy provided by the mobile/cell network.

Well opera mini connects to a http proxy. Also ive tried using the other networks apn and all dat, didnt work.

#13 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:32 PM

you should be able to change the GPRS connection settings in the phone itself, this includes proxy port and address settings.

#14 chakravarthy

chakravarthy

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:26 AM

hi blood lust.. could u please tell me how to hack gprs in detail please?? i am really in need of gprs and i cannot afford it as i am a student.. please help me..

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!