- - - - -

PASSWD HELP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 GUEST_Possibly_Ranger75th_***

GUEST_Possibly_Ranger75th_***
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2003 - 01:03 AM

Ok, first of all, i am very knew to this vecture. In fact I just registered on this site today.

The situation: Ac ouple of days ago i got into it with some clown on the net. About 20 or so min. later i get an e-mail from this person. In the e-mail it says as follows...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear dickhead,

I told you not to phuck with me!

(my AOL SN)
(my AOL PASSWD)
(my email address)
(my email PASSWD)

Does this look familiar?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This b!+ch has all my information. And would like it back. I thought i would try and scan his account and hotmail for my sh!+, but i need access. Can anyone plz help???

#2 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 02:37 PM

hmm, well you shouldn't get into shit online with ppl whose skillz you cant handle. and if you would read the rules and the forums overall you would know not to ask us "how do i hack hotmail".

#3 fanatic

fanatic

Masturbation Addict

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 02:48 PM

#1) Get a firewall, and configure it

#2) Stop provoking attacks

#3) Change your passwords or get new accounts entirely.

#4 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 03:06 PM

#1) Get a firewall, and configure it

#2) Stop provoking attacks

#3) Change your passwords or get new accounts entirely.

Fine print: May require use of a brain with a logic upgrade.

#5 bland_inquisitor

bland_inquisitor

mod -o- the day

• 729 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 05:22 PM

i am NOT flaming you here, and neither was anyone else up there, they're just trying to state some VERY good advice. Now, on to your question.

I thought i would try and scan his account and hotmail for my sh!+, but i need access. Can anyone plz help???

OK, if by sh!+ you mean all your personal information, its obvious that he has it. So there is really no need to get into his AOL and hotmail to look for your info. Just by the fact that he emailed it to you, you know that he has it, and getting into his accounts to look for something that you know he has would be unnecessary. Personally, it feels to me a little like you want to do the same thing to him; and you're just trying to get us to do something so that you can take credit for it. EXAMPLE

Hey mr h4xor:

here's all your information, it wasnt that hard to find. So you think youre the bomb? you ain't shit biznitch

sincerely yours,

Ranger75th

#6 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 05:25 PM

lmfao, bland's right, i wasn't flaming, i was just pointing out the obvious, if you wanna get back at him, you CAN use some kiddie tool, although just forget it and change your passes and shit, since h4x0ring him back will just draw more fire and you really don't wanna have to deal with any retard who's up for grabbing ppl aol usernames.

#7 White_Raven

White_Raven

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 06:46 PM

I agree, you need to not only protect yourself with a firewall (if your on xp you have one already, just turn it on) and change all your passwords just in case.

He sent you a email.. so read the headers and see if he sent it from hotmail or yahoo, they always include the originating IP in the header to help them when they crack down on abuse.. once you have his ip you can forwrd the email he sent you to your abuse department, his isp and him and get his interent shut down and him what he deserves; I may be blind but I know for a fact that that will not only get him to stop, but will most likly scare the shit out of him and get him in legal trouble if you push it.

#8 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 06:51 PM

and i want to recommend zonealarm for xp, just get the freeversion, you wouldn't believe how much shit it catches man!! the built in firewall is pretty much crap...you need something more powerful/customizable.

#9 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 09:15 PM

http://www.stankdawg.com/FAQ.html <== Focus on #13 and #14.

Even if you did it back to him, he will in turn come back at you harder and you obviously cannot hang with him. Others are not going to fight your battles for you.

Change your passwords and move on.

LOCKED...

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!