• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 1st_time

1st_time

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:02 PM

HOW DO I HACK INTO A COMPUTER WITHOUT A HACKING PROGRAM THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO IM WILLING TOO LEARN

#2 trevelyn

trevelyn

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:09 PM

HACK THE PLANET!! :lol:

#3 Z3R0

Z3R0

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:14 PM

HOW DO I HACK INTO A COMPUTER WITHOUT A HACKING PROGRAM THIS IS MY FIRST TIME SO IM WILLING TOO LEARN

First of all, your Caps Lock button is broken so learn how to drive. Go to the store and get a new keyboard.

Please tell me what you meant to say is "How do I crack into a computer without a cracking program? This is my first time so I'm willing to learn."

-----------------------------------
I wanna say it this time so here it is:

Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

You don't just hack into random computers(thats illegal), you get permission(best in written form).

If you want to learn how to hack (fundamentals, types of hackers, types of hacking, etc) search google for Phaze and look for Certified Ethical Hacker Coursework. When you find it, read it like 3 times over....you'll learn something.

Edited by Z3R0, 19 October 2006 - 12:23 PM.

#4 vox

vox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:14 PM

Someone please tell me this is a joke.

They even typed it in caps and everything!

#5 Panda

Panda

mad 1337

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:20 PM

GUUG3L IS UR FREND :)
Posted Image

#6 kizzle

kizzle

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:20 PM

All the most up to date and reliable information about hacking can be found here http://www.textfiles.com/hacking/

Edited by kizzle, 19 October 2006 - 12:21 PM.

#7 Z3R0

Z3R0

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:25 PM

All the most up to date and reliable information about hacking can be found here http://www.textfiles.com/hacking/

This iz what my job filtered that site for
(
Viewing of this site (http://www.textfiles.com/hacking/) is limited due to the rating of its content (miscellaneous questionable,computer hacking,profanity).
)

I almost fell out my chair laughing.

#8 trevelyn

trevelyn

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 12:34 PM

hahahaha i knew it was a joke bcos of the caps. but his was sarcasm at it's best, txt files from 1993!! rulez! :lol:

#9 Z3R0

Z3R0

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:19 PM

Yeah I know I read those a while ago...like freshman year.

#10 Seal

Seal

Not a fan of clubs.

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:25 PM

Wait 'till you see Yahoo Chat's Hackers Lounge. :blink:

Anywho, and I quote from the wonderful NewbieHQ FAQ:

::Newbie HQ FAQ's::

1. How do I use exploits? - Discussion Thread.
:Programs for assistance - Nmap and Nessus.
:Reference material - Security Focus, and Irongeek.

2. How do I get the admin password for Windows XP? - Discussion Thread.
:Programs for assistance - Login recovery, and John the Ripper.
:Reference material - Password Recovery, Irongeek.com, and many others. I would suggest reading the discussion thread.

3. How do I hack a website? - Discussions: 1 , 2, 3.

4. How do I get around web filtering like Websense? - Discussions: 1, 2, and 3.
:Programs for assistance - It is probally easier to use a proxy to get around web filtering software.
:Reference material - Babelfish, Proxy Blind, and Proxify.

5. What are proxies and how do they work? - Discussions: 1, 2.
:Programs for assistance - There are tons of proxy server lists out there. Suggest doing a Google search for "Proxy", "Proxies", "Proxy Server", etc.
::Reference material - Wiki Proxy Info.

6. Where can I find more Hacker media like HackTV or BRR? - For general Hacker Media information check out the Forums.
:Reference material - Infonomicon, Old Skool Phreak, WhiteSword TV, Packet Sniffers, Hak5. You can find links to other media here.

7. What are some good books to read that will teach me about hacking? - This all depends on what you are interested in learning.
:Reference material - Cryptography, Programming, Networking, and Social Engineering.

8. Where can I find a meeting to attend, and what if no one is in my area? - If no one is in your area then start up your own meeting, and let others know about it!
:Reference material - Bin Rev meetings - BRR listeners map, DefCon groups, 2600 meetings, and also search for a LUG (Linux User Group) in your area.

9. What Linux distro is the best? - Discussion Thread .
:Reference material - Rundown on different distros, a test that may help you decide which is best for you, and you may also want to check out more distros' for yourself.

10. How do I learn how to hack? - Discussion Thread.

#11 Aghaster

Aghaster

The Frenchman

• 2,093 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 05:29 PM

Okay, I will be nice with you because there is a rule here that says "don't flame newbies".

First, get yourself of 2600 and read. it is cheap, and it will educate you a lot. You can find that at www.2600.com or at your local bookstore.

Second, grab a couple of books on computer programming and start to learn. If you ask relevant questions on IRC and forums, people will be happy to help you out with that.

Third, install Linux or another Unix-like OS such as freeBSD or solaris, and learn how to use them.

Then, and only then, you will have some basis to maybe or eventually have the possibility to figure out something that would maybe make you able to hack a computer system. Cya in a couple of years!

#12 tehbizz

tehbizz

Progenitor of noob slaying

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

#13 Seal

Seal

Not a fan of clubs.

• 2,440 posts

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:03 AM

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Thanks tehbizz for setting the good example :P
Here I am trying to be all serious and stuff and then you post that. :lol:

#14 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:40 AM

WOW IS THIS REALLY A SERIOUS QUESTION. if it is you dont just post a question on a forum and become a hacker based on the answers you get. it really depends on what you mean by hacking if you are just trying to learn how to break into your girlfriends computer or spy on your neighbor then you probably arent gonna get that info here, but if you are serious about learning how things work in the techno world then you need to start with the basics. dont try to run b4 you can walk. read learn and ask educated questions about real topics. then the pieces of the puzzle will come together.

#15 cyberax

cyberax

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 03:46 AM

Well if your serious here''s a few pointers in the right direction:

0) The internet is your friend and search engines are your mistress. People will respect you more if you demonstate that you did actually try and answer the question in the first place rather than just posting it and getting others to do the leg work...

1) Posting on forums is a good start. You will learn a lot here.

2) Get some books on the subject. I recommend the Hacking Exposed Series, but just search amazon or ebay to get some good deals on books.

3) If you have more than one box lying around in your house, consider setting up a little test network. Most PCs have network cards and if you've only two boxes, you can use crossover cable. Having a little network of your own is a great way to learn and experiment.

4) Learn a programming language. I know C, C++ and Java. It really helps.

5) Not sure where you live but see if there is a Bivrev, Defcon or 2600 meeting in your area. Meeting others is a great way to learn.

6) Don't give up. Learning takes a long time. You will never know everything.

7) Try using linux.

Well thats my 2 cents.

Good Luck!

#16 Octal

Octal

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:19 PM

Last Active 19th October 2006 - 01:00 PM
I wonder....

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!