• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#81 simplemind

simplemind

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

I hope that someone can help me with an unlocker other than unlock6, since it doesn't work for my HP Omnibook 4150. Hash code is 08285.

TNM

Hi TNM
Try these
ynwykij
tys83xs
1y9sj1f

Good Luck

#82 smokinXP

smokinXP

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:26 PM

Has anyone looked at this:
http://www.technibbl...-bios-password/

It has heaps of codes and peoples posts about their experiences....

Also, I found this:
Unlock6 Link (checked OK at 3:24AM GMT+8 12 Nov 2008)

#83 TNM

TNM

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:37 PM

I hope that someone can help me with an unlocker other than unlock6, since it doesn't work for my HP Omnibook 4150. Hash code is 08285.

TNM

Hi TNM
Try these
ynwykij
tys83xs
1y9sj1f

Good Luck

simplemind, Thank you very much. These codes did not work. Do you have an unlocker other than unlock6 that is supposed to work on an HP4150? If so, can you tell me what the file name is, please? A mention of where you got it would be nice, but obviously nothing is required. :D

Has anyone looked at this:
http://www.technibbl...-bios-password/

It has heaps of codes and peoples posts about their experiences....

Also, I found this:
Unlock6 Link (checked OK at 3:24AM GMT+8 12 Nov 2008)

smokinXP: Thank you - the technibble.com link is mostly for desktops that do NOT store their bios password in an eprom - unless I want to unsolder and resolder with a new one, I can't resolve this physically, I must have software. As mentioned in my previous post, unlock6 IS not for the Omnibook 4150 (though it does perform as advertised for the systems that it IS for!). I did download unlock6 just to check.

Any and all help is appreciated!

HP Omnibook 4150 -Hash code: 08285 - if anyone can unlock without charge (I recycle systems for needy children, and can't afford to pay for this fix), it would be greatly appreciated!

TNM

#84 TNM

TNM

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:28 PM

I found an Indonesian site mentioning

bios_pw.exe (unlock6.exe ver 1.0 1 July 1997), d/l here:
Unlock6.exe, Ver 1.0 - July 1997, but named Bios_pw.exe

and hdd_pw.exe (unlock6.exe V1.1 2 May 2003) d/l here:
unlock6.exe v1.1 2 May 2003 named hdd_pw.exe

Password for both rar files is mamas86

I am not online here too often - these are not my files, so please don't ask me for support for them. If anyone is curious, neither one creates an unlock code for the HP Omnibook 4150 that was donated to my recycling program for kids.

If anyone has a program that WILL generate an unlock code for the HP Omnibook 4150, the hash code is: 08285 and any help is greatly appreciated!

TNM

#85 Quazor

Quazor

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:13 AM

had a similar problem sum yrs ago......jus took out the battery from the motherboard while the computer was off n left it out for a while(approx.3mins).....wen i rebooted it was gone...

#86 shane733

shane733

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

I just had a question I was wondering if someone could help me with. I have several laptops I got off eBay. Me and my daughter recycle them as kind of a hobby. We have several on the shelf here that are BIOS passworded. The main ones I want to unlock is OmniBook 900B's. I have tried the unlock6 1.0 and I have the unlock6 1.1 but heres my problem. I didnt get any documentation with it. I dont umderstand how to use it. It gives me options for scan code, upper case, lower case, and all that but im not sure how to go about doing it. Do I put the number then space and then hash code, number then hash code and space then zero? I just dont know how to go about generating a code. it might not even work for the OmniBook 900Bs but I want to give it a try. Atleast I will have it if I run across a laptop it works on. Many thanks to someone for helping me with this. I just cant figure it out. Im thinking it works just like the 1.0 but I wanted to make sure. Shane

#87 conrix

conrix

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:22 PM

I can unlock Any Hp Pavilion or OMNIBOOK, i can unlock ANY COMPAQ PRESARIO all i need is the HASH CODE! XXXXX for more information go to laptoprebirth dot com or email me to conradodav at hotmail dot com

#88 KimslanD

KimslanD

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:11 AM

That above spam post should be removed by Moderators here

If anyone wants to pay for their laptop password just Google these services there's about a thousand of them
I suspect that spammers posting their email for password removal help is usually the top dollar spammer. ie You'd be mad to take it up.

Now for the free help. I made a post here on Dell password removal info: http://www.techspot....st610782-4.html
Free of course (other than Dell manufacture themselves, which is only $49 (even outside warranty)

But I also included an attachment with:

unlock6.exe (created 1997)
BIOS_PW.EXE (created 2003)
HDD_PW.EXE (created 2003)

Attached, in the thread. Now I'm sure many reading here will rush off to get it (and no issue if you do) But be aware of the creation dates, if you have a newer than 2003 laptop (um that would be everyone I suspect) Then these generators won't do squat.

I'm on a quest for the Dell 595B generator, but I've been searching (very strongly) for a year now (and I don't even own a Dell !) Once I get it (inevitably) I'm going to post it freely to the world, to stop all these spammers dead in their tracks.

Just thought I'd share, as this was the No.1 Google hit for "BIOS_PW.EXE" Have a nice day :)

#89 rambo01

rambo01

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

hi im new on here and trying to use unlock6 have downloaded it installed on computer but everytime i go in to dis prompt it comes up with not recognised as internal or external command program or batch file please help
im trying to unlock a hp pavilion dv2000 laptop with code 12253 if you could send a unlock code that would be fab.

Send me a mail and i will send unlock6.exe

i have sendt to several but i got this mail demon

Send an ordinary mail , not trought binary

Odja@online.no

#90 paragon

paragon

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

hI im new to this forum.... i have the hp dv4000 laptop with code 14028... iam running unlock 6 on another computer....What i have done is once installd unlock6 to my c: i drag the file to command prompt and press enter.. it comes up with unlock6 and verious passwords or things underneath it.. now where do i write unlock6 14028 0....becuase i cant figure it out. please help me someone......

#91 abokhadra

abokhadra

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:39 PM

SEE THE FILE ATTACHEMENT

its always worked and since a lot of you dont bother to download there and email me

im removing my email

thank alot

#92 Marmlipovitchc

Marmlipovitchc

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:58 PM

NO WORRIES PEOPLE,
WE HAVE UNLOCK6.EXE I CAN SEND YOU THRU EMAIL ATTACHMENT.
AND OTHER THEN THAT WE HAVE YRS OF LAPTOP HARDWARE/SOFTWARE REPAIR EXPERIENCE SO MY EXPERIENCE CAN REALLY HELP YOU OUT IN FIXING YOUR ANY COMPAQ, HP, DELL, IBM,TOSHIBA MACHINE I HAVE WORKED WITH ALL THESE MACHINES ALMOST ALL MODELS AND I KNOW HOW TO FIX BIOS PASSOWORD PROBLEMS ON ALL THESE MACHINES.
IF YOU WANT I CAN SERIOUSLY HELP YOU OUT.
MY EMAIL IS CA_730@HOTMAIL.COM INCASE IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME
THANKS AND REGARDS

I need UNLOCK6 please! Have a locked DV2000 power on password bought froma friend who doens't remember it!
Marc

#93 TNM

TNM

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

NO WORRIES PEOPLE,
WE HAVE UNLOCK6.EXE I CAN SEND YOU THRU EMAIL ATTACHMENT.
AND OTHER THEN THAT WE HAVE YRS OF LAPTOP HARDWARE/SOFTWARE REPAIR EXPERIENCE SO MY EXPERIENCE CAN REALLY HELP YOU OUT IN FIXING YOUR ANY COMPAQ, HP, DELL, IBM,TOSHIBA MACHINE I HAVE WORKED WITH ALL THESE MACHINES ALMOST ALL MODELS AND I KNOW HOW TO FIX BIOS PASSOWORD PROBLEMS ON ALL THESE MACHINES.
IF YOU WANT I CAN SERIOUSLY HELP YOU OUT.
MY EMAIL IS CA_730@HOTMAIL.COM INCASE IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME
THANKS AND REGARDS

I need UNLOCK6 please! Have a locked DV2000 power on password bought froma friend who doens't remember it!
Marc

So, thanks to dogber, I have resolved this issue at long last. His post here: dogber1.blogspot.com allowed me to download the python script he created, pwgen-5dec.py, and it resolved it on the first try!

He is my new ubernerd!

Thanks Dogber!

#94 angelo30

angelo30

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:03 PM

Hi, have this laptop that some how asking for HDD password ,didnt even know that was possible ,anyway i googled and found this forum ,read some articles and hope you guys can help me. been trying this hdd_pw and unlock6 but nothing been working, did manage once get some codes but didnt workout and never find correct instructions to use this files for a noob like me...if anyone can help or give directions, laptop is Acer Aspire 6930 ( 6930G - 643G25Bn )the error code is 15928 .

many thanks in advance for any help

#95 tekio

tekio

5(R1P7 |<1DD13

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

I'm too lazy to google for you. But there are basically four ways to defeat a BIOS protected passwd. Each will be effective against different BIOS implimentations, versions, and hardware manufacturers.

1) Leave laptop unplugged and take the CMOS battery out. Let laptop sit for a while and discharge. All CMOS settings will be erased and when the system boots, default settings will be used.

2) If the BIOS protection authentication is more secure it will be stored in EPROM. This is usually on higher end notebooks. I've seen it a lot on older IBM Thinkpads and Toshiba systems. On the Thinkpads, the system will fail to boot if the EPROM gets erased or corrupted. There are ways to get around this, but you will need to use Google. It's been a while and requires some knowledge. Sometimes putting a new EPROM module in will work, so long as the original isn't soldered to the main board.

3) Enter an unlock code. You'll need to google and research for yourself. Also, there are a few guys on eBay that have reversed engineered the algorithms to generate and unlock code and made their own software that has not been made available to the public. If you seek one of these out, just make sure it's not some joker using publicly available software and charging for it.

4) factory "back doors" Google both for manufacturers and model of laptop as well as the BIOS maker and BIOS version. Each has been known to use these and some have been discovered and posted in the public domain.

Good Luck!

#96 angelo30

angelo30

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

For what i could understand ,those options are for resetting Bios password , my problem is the HDD password. Even so i tried that one of the battery like says on manual ,but no results on HDD :-(

#97 wwwd40

wwwd40

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

For what i could understand ,those options are for resetting Bios password , my problem is the HDD password. Even so i tried that one of the battery like says on manual ,but no results on HDD :-(

Hi,

What is the make and model of your hard disk and what is the make and model of the machine it originally came from? There are some defaults that might work for you, and these can be found with a little bit of searching the web.

Cheers

Wd

#98 angelo30

angelo30

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hi,

What is the make and model of your hard disk and what is the make and model of the machine it originally came from? There are some defaults that might work for you, and these can be found with a little bit of searching the web.

Cheers

Wd

hi ,i just sent the hdd to rubish , coudnt find a solution or the ones that i found didnt work on me. thanks for the help :-)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!