• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 10:59 AM

Now that my monthly opinion column is all done again for another month, I can FINALLY focus on that next project I've been working on with mi amigoo, the i-man (ic0n). Personally, I have some pretty high expectations, and a good feeling about this one. And hopefully, once I complete my half of the work, you'll feel it lives up to this hype I'm giving it here. This will mark the first time I've done a text file in this way... ic0n has recorded the menu prompts from inside this.. umm... let's just call it a "thingee", or whatever for now. Sorry, but I don't want to disclose anything just yet. After all, that's what the audio/text file is for. However, so far, this particular "thingee" has only been found here under my particular telco AFAIK (As far as I know). And, to my knowledge, no phreak has yet to write a text file on this particular piece of telecom info. But, I've been meaning to double check with our good friend Google on this, just to be sure. I know It's certainly not something that I've ever heard talked about on any hacker/phreaker conf bridges, either. I can't wait to get this one "in the can", and out to you guys.

#2 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 11:02 AM

wow, sounds great, when do you think it will be done???

#3 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 01:55 PM

Captain B, there are a few more around the country, and in very odd places. I also can concur that there has never been a text written about it, but making an "audio" text file is a really cool idea...I, for one, can't wait until you come out with this thing.

#4 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,212 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 01:58 PM

yeah i have the recording online. This is by far one of the coolest systems i've ever messed with. I would say this project will be complete sometime within the next 2/3 weeks.

#5 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 02:07 PM

There is one aspect of it that I have not yet figured out...I hope you guys have figured something out that I couldn't. Let me just put it like this..."assignment"

#6 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 06:59 PM

wow sounds great

#7 Dox

Dox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 29 August 2003 - 07:01 PM

this sounds interesting, put me on the list of those who can't wait

#8 Emerica

Emerica

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2003 - 04:42 PM

interesting. maybe i need to pop in on the next conf and see what the fuck has been going on with c0n and capt.

-e9

#9 unity

unity

Ten Ten Three Two Three

• 1,236 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 11:51 AM

Add me to the list of people who dont want to wait but are being forced to.

#10 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,212 posts

Posted 01 September 2003 - 05:54 PM

interesting. maybe i need to pop in on the next conf and see what the fuck has been going on with c0n and capt.

-e9

holy sh*t what's up emerica i have'nt seen you in while. Hopefully we can chat sometime.

#11 GUEST_heh fo real_***

GUEST_heh fo real_***
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2003 - 02:37 AM

been busy, but decided to drop in. will keep checking forum and maybe drop the line on aim (Em3rica9)

-late

#12 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 09:55 AM

Well, now I'm DEFINITELY in the home stretch at last. For last night, I got it all finished on paper. Now, It's party time! Time to transfer my chicken scratch printing to on-screen simple text. Heh, heh. I can just feel it! This could be the biggest one yet. (At least, that's my hope). And, decoder, I think you'll find I laid it out pretty well as far as what does what inside the system, and for what reasons. (well, once again, at least I hope so). It sure is great to FINALLY be winding down this project, as It's been months in the coming, and will end up being released considerably after the projected August release. But, hopefully, you'll all forgive me when you get your hot little phreaky hands on the end results. Well, speaking of which, It's off to work I goo now. Peace out, all.

#13 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 11:58 AM

Great!!! Ya know when you were five and christmas was like 5 days away, and you were so like crazy cause you knew it was comming up. Thats how I feel. :D :lol: :P B) :D :lol: :) :ninja: :roll:

Edit: just don't wet your selfs everybody.

#14 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:19 PM

Captain B, you gotta drop by the 918 conf sometime...too many assheads know about the 752 pin, so we've been using 337(ddp). I haven't heard you around in a while. Anyway, your project should be real tight and, man, when it comes out, i've got a present for you...you'll see.

and phreakblaze..COOL avatar! I've got a nynex sticker almost the same size..

#15 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 05:54 PM

neat, where did you get it, have any extras????

#16 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 06:00 PM

Nope, I just have the one...I pulled it off a payphone like 10 years ago, so of course it doesn't stick anymore.

#17 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 06:20 PM

Thats cool, I collect things (almost anything) that say NYNEX or BellAtlantic on them(I also take other telco"s stuff, but only payphone parts with like pacbell,or bell south, on them

#18 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 10:58 AM

I'll stop by the new pin on the 918 conf sometime soon (I hope). So busy lately. And, if you haven't already let me know what you think about the latest file in the thread where I posted the puppy, let me know here, or via Email. And, anyone who'd like a copy of the latest file sent to them via Email, hit me up at Captain_B@oldskoolphreak.com and I'll hook ya' up with a copy.

#19 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 02:45 PM

Holly SHIT!!! I knew it would be a good read (and listen in this case) from you, but I didn't know it was going to be this good!!!

BTW: I'm unsure, this system, it lets you asign a phone number to call and hear the measage???

#20 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 12:33 PM

It's all about da telco error message shiz-nit. *DOO-DOO-DOO. We're sorry*, and whatnot. But, I think you now know already. Okay everyone! Sing it with me now! "I write the files that all the whole world reads. I write the files that all the phreakers need. I write the files, I write the files". Heh, heh. :lol: Kewl is an understatement here, d00dZ!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!