• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gpro

gpro

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:11 PM

I was able to compile irongeeks keymail.c but I'm not sure if it's working correctly. I've changed the email to reflect my email address. when I run it I see it running under the task manager but no new email in my inbox. How long does it take for the log files to be sent? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance

#2 Irongeek

Irongeek

Dangerous free thinker

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:27 PM

How long it takes depends on how many bytes you said the logs have to be. Did you make sure to set a valid mail gateway?

#3 gpro

gpro

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:40 PM

How long it takes depends on how many bytes you said the logs have to be. Did you make sure to set a valid mail gateway?

I'm a total newbie. I tried learning basic C programming from White-Scorpion. It helped a little. Where to I find and set the bytes for the logs. I defined the gateway as #define cmailserver "gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com" Is this the gateway? I was able to telnet to it and connected successfully. Thanks for your quick response.

#4 Irongeek

Irongeek

Dangerous free thinker

• 1,516 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

Is the email address you are sending to at Gmail?

#5 gpro

gpro

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:14 PM

Is the email address you are sending to at Gmail?

yes

#6 Kn1ghtl0rd

Kn1ghtl0rd

SUP3R 31337

• 176 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:39 PM

Irongeek doesn't know what the hell he is talking about, pay him no mind :P

#7 A^2+n hack 2 learn

A^2+n hack 2 learn

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 05:12 AM

I was able to compile irongeeks keymail.c but I'm not sure if it's working correctly. I've changed the email to reflect my email address. when I run it I see it running under the task manager but no new email in my inbox. How long does it take for the log files to be sent? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance

I'm new member..And try the same topik with U. And I've been try to Complile keymail.c Ver. 0.7. with Dev-C++. that I will send it to my Own email Address but There something error about that kemail.C Script.

Folowing error

Compiler: Default compiler
Executing g++.exe...
g++.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp" -o "C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.exe" -pg -g3 -I"C:\Dev-Cpp\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\include" -I"C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\backward" -I"C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2\mingw32" -I"C:\Dev-Cpp\include\c++\3.4.2" -I"C:\Dev-Cpp\include" -L"C:\Dev-Cpp\lib" -lgmon -pg -g3
C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp: In function `int main()':
C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp:88: error: `get_keys' undeclared (first use this function)
C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp:88: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)

C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp: In function `int get_keys()':
C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp:93: error: `int get_keys()' used prior to declaration

C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp:104: error: `sleep' undeclared (first use this function)

C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp: In function `int MailIt(char*, char*, char*, char*, char*)':
C:\Documents and Settings\Gladiator_Sultan'04\My Documents\a^2+n.cpp:322: error: `sleep' undeclared (first use this function)

Execution terminated

i'm not to gOOd on C Script...

#8 xentric

xentric

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 07:47 PM

Hey guys, my main issue with keymail.c is the smtp server, if I use gmail zonealarm catches it as a virus. I can use yahoo, but it is unreliable, sometimes working sometimes not....my question: is there a way to add authentication process to this code so that I can add a server such as lavabit w/ username and pass authentication....? I would really appreciate your patience and help:)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!