1094 replies to this topic

#941 trevelyn

trevelyn

mad 1337

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Hello everyone, first post!

I've been browsing for a few days now, got annoyed with the nag at the top of every page, so I finally made an account.

I have plenty of experience in some places, and practically none in others, so I'm hoping to help where I can, and learn of course.

Hi Silence! :D

Hey Trevelyn, I think I remember hearing about you PLA Radio a few years back. In fact, I think I still have some of you music on my iPod... unless that's a different Trevelyn?

No that's me, I have made a lot more on my website by now.. I like your blog <3

#942 Hexzen

Hexzen

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:21 PM

Sup.

#943 rpp

rpp

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hello BinRev,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is rpp, which is an acronym for redplusplus. I'm a white hat hacker, mainly specialized in web application security. I've joined this forum because I think it has the correct hacking-philosophy and also because I think I can learn some interesting new things here. When the time is right, you may expect contributions from me as well.

Besides learning new things about security I like making music in FL, playing guitar, photoshopping, programming and scene girls (if I may be honest :wink:).

Hopefully we can be friends! :smile:
r++

#944 m_101

m_101

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 12:10 AM

Hi!

Just to present myself briefly.

My pseudonym is m_101, no it's not the name of the constellation, it has a special meaning which I let you find ... if you can ;) .
I consider myself as a newbie as there will always be people smarter than ourself. Anyway, I really am a newbie as I don't know anything about code breaking.
I've subscribe on this forum since I've stumbled upon it a long time ago and a friend of mine remind me of this site. Moreover, I really like the fact that the managers of this forum really care about content and not about post count as it is often the case on most forums. By doing this, the posts might be more interesting here than anywhere else ;) .

My interest are mostly native software based. I'm looking forward to get better in analysis : binary (ASM) and source code. And of course, exploitation is the real thing to get onboard, I still have a long path to walk on ;) .
For sure web hacking does seems interesting but better focus on a subject I guess.

About hacking, for me it's a lot of thing :
- searching knowledge
- defending freedom
- free information
- sharing
- living
- breathing
- it's not only about computers, but I'll use it here for computer hackers ;)
As all knowledge or subculture ... it can be diverted, detoured.
It's like for a knife, know how to use it? You could either be a good sushi maker (or cook) or a criminal using it.
Criminality has nothing to do with skills but with the people ;) .

And about learning to hack, I've got quite a good citation for everyone out there I guess :

DarkNet[/url]']Don't learn to hack - Hack to learn

Cheers,

m_101

Edited by m_101, 04 November 2009 - 12:12 AM.

#945 Happy Fries!!

Happy Fries!!

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:01 AM

Hello All!

I've first heard about binrev about a year or so ago, and now I'm finally registering. I live in south Florida. Been to one meeting, about 6 - 7 months ago. Looking forward to attending more. Feel free to message me, and Thanks!

#946 Є1ιτ Қŋigиτ

Є1ιτ Қŋigиτ

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:12 PM

Looks like I'm the newest one here. The last letter of the first word in my username is supposed to be the first letter of the first word backwards, just in case you were wondering. There's too much to learn about computers. I don't know where to begin. I figured you guys would probably be able to help on here.

#947 techlabb

techlabb

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:03 AM

Lurking and trying to prove that old dogs can learn new tricks ........

#948 Belenos

Belenos

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:46 PM

import System.weakJokes.*;

for(int i = 0; i < 1; i++)
{
System.out.println("Hello, World!");
}

#949 Poke Herface

Poke Herface

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:13 PM

posting to introduce myself. been in the game on and off (mostly off) since 7th grade...so 25 years. jeezus, when the hell did i become old? lol

my claim to fame or claim to stupidity (however u like to judge ;)) came from contributing sage advice to the anarchists cookbook and then promptly being arrested a month later by the f.b.i for illegally using "borrowed" long distance phone codes to access various bbs's (remember those?) around the world to engage in unamerican activities such as helping to hack Ultima I, II and III and other socially unacceptable behavior such as teaching people how to engage successfully in potentially illegal activities or just how to think for themselves. since my late father was a commander of various nuclear missile silo launch facilities around the world, the f.b.i. and other organizations felt i posed a realistic danger to the world because of my dads position and remember this all happened a few months after Mathew Brodericks "WarGames" hit theatres so paranoia and ignorance were rampant in the reagan administration.

ANYWAYYSSSS....to sum it up i was released under my dads supervision and under no conditions was i allowed access to a computer, if you can call the Apple IIE or the Atari ST computers anymore lolol, till the age of 18 (yea, just like the movie hackers). they tried crippling and beating and forcing me at an early age (7th grade) to believe computers are not for entertainment purposes. not being allowed to "own" or have access to a computer made hacking and phreaking or anarchy of any kind very difficult till i turned 18...and now the result is me constantly playing catch up with everyone else...lol.

wow...i talk way to much. havent really talked about that stuff to anyone in awhile.

so thats me in a nutshell.

be safe,
Poke HerFace

#950 Kr0w

Kr0w

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts
Posted 22 November 2009 - 11:50 AM

Hey, I'm Kr0w.
Been looking for a pretty good site such as this one.
I'm a Python programmer, a bit interested in graphics, and I'm currently force feeding myself C++ and ASM.
Glad to be here.

#951 BoogY

BoogY

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 07:40 AM

Hi there to all of you... :)

I'm new in town :)

#952 Powermaniac7

Powermaniac7

mad 1337

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:02 AM

Hi Everybody lol

New to hacking and programming and found this site which should be very helpful.

Edited by Powermaniac7, 13 December 2009 - 02:27 AM.

#953 Nonmod

Nonmod

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:44 AM

Hia!I am browsing this forum some time and decided to join.I like the philosophy and atmosphere in here!

#954 camerateacher

camerateacher

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:41 AM

Im seeing a lot of new names in the new member section, and occasionaly, i see some names ive not heard of in the active member list. I'm just asking that everyone who is a member post in this thread, even if it is to say "hi." and thats all. please post something here, i want to see all y'all on here :wub: :lol:

Greetings and salutations to you folks at the Binary Revolt!

I am hoping it was no accident but more to the quantum communication field of connecting to other world intellects. Especially to the one's of you who may not be aware of your home planets....as far and plentiful as they are while doing service in the emotional earth study while 3 dimensional carbo molecular space time.

Sure....it's probably a crock but it sounds good gotta admit.

I NEED HELP....with that freaking Craigslist and it's self serving sanctimonious Teflon attitude of "OPEN AIR AND CART BLANCH SLANDER ANYONE YOU FEEL LIKE HEAVEN"

read on...

I AM 57....and in the past 6 years have taught myself how to build, soup up and maintain these machines...but my actual OS knowledge is limited to simple DOS commands to find new IP's combined with some basic common sense such as paying cash for a laptop and doing any necessary dirty deeds to defend myself from whacked out women and competitors at the local hot spots. OR NOT...

Anyway...not sure how you ladies and gents will receive me...but i am a fast study, loyal ( Vietnam Vet served NAVY and ARMY) with the navy special warfare command in sandiego. and more than willing to be a monthly donator to the cause of whatever the cause is...:)

O yea....I teach digital photography for a liv'in....am happy to share my extensive knowledge with all aboard.

Edited by camerateacher, 03 December 2009 - 12:44 AM.

#955 Lupa

Lupa

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

Hello all I'm new to binrev but not to hacking/security and am active on many scene boards but all using different names.

#956 gLi7cha

gLi7cha

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:44 AM

Hey everyone. Kinda an 'ol sk00l n00b lol. I'm 28, been into hacking/(computers in general) for about 10 years. (b4 peaple knew what google was lol.... (yes, there once was a time!)) I've never really had the time to dig too deep into the stuff I wanted to learn. I finished a 2 year degree for computer network technology, then... was in the military for 5 years.... that's like a complete STOP an everything tech! (go figure) So it was hard to jump back into learning things with everything that advanced in those 5 years. Then I got married, had kids..... really no time lol............ But now I'm divorced, Back in sk00l (for music this time) and have just enough time to be always taking on a new projects and learning something (yay!) ....... Well, that's me! Hope to get to know some of you better.... Looks like this is going to be my n3w 40m3! ;-)

-gLi7cha

Oh, and my background from way back when was using sub7, bO2k, and a very small hand in VB (wish I would'a learned C) :-( These days I'm trying to learn everything I can in order to master 1.) Aircrack-ng 2.) Metasploit

.... Oh, and HI EVERY1! lol ;-)

Edited by gLi7cha, 07 January 2010 - 08:48 AM.

#957 3l_pr0f3ta

3l_pr0f3ta

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

howdy people just signed up today u guys seem pretty cool :blink:

#958 CYB

CYB

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

hello everyone! first post btw lol, thought id say hey

#959 la latina feliz

la latina feliz

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:51 AM

holaaa encantada á todos. Soy nueva aqui y justo quiero decir hola á todos con mucho amor y abrazos(: :wink:

#960 bardolph

bardolph

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:59 PM

holaaa encantada á todos. Soy nueva aqui y justo quiero decir hola á todos con mucho amor y abrazos(: :wink:

i love latinas :rolleyes:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!