Posted 08 September 2003 - 09:02 PM

NICE avatar, 1337... :D

#43 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 09:36 PM

Hello, Im pretty new. Still waiting for my magazines (see 1.2 shipped thread), but trying to become more involved. Im lurkin and postin when I have something to say, also made last weeks co line and hope to do it again (Walgreen IDT $20 callin cards for sale - $13). Well, all in all, hello everybody, hope to get to know everybody better!

#44 1337

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 01:52 PM

Thanks decoder. Yours is pretty sweet too.

#45 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 02:52 PM

Thanks decoder. Yours is pretty sweet too.

The animation on both yours is good.

#46 Pig Monkey

Pig Monkey

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 04:42 PM

Hello. I'm me. That's about all.

#47 droops

droops

Arduino Addict

• Moderating Team
  • 1,889 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 08:09 PM

hi ya'll

#48 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 08:19 PM

deltadawg: your java teacher's name is mrs. wang?! sorry but i just can't stop laughing...sorry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#49 moogvo

moogvo

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 September 2003 - 10:08 AM

Hello all.

I just found this site and think it's great. It looks like I have a LOT of reading to do!

#50 GUEST_ROX_***

GUEST_ROX_***
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2003 - 03:48 PM

I am Roxy. I usually lurk for a while on a new board but now I have no phjear so I don't care. I'm really only interested in phreaking/hacking because I'm a bit of a practical joker type and I also like to understand how things work. I'm not really into hardcore p/h though, just learning how stuff works and what I COULD do if I chose to.

And to all you guys, I'm engaged so back off. I'm hear to learn. Oh and I want to thank you guys for being n00b friendly, I wasted a year at another board and learned nothing because I couldn't ask any questions and get any serious responses. Judging by the various threads I've seen here, nobody seems to flame for no apparant reason or refuse to offer help.

Thanks and I wouldn't be too much of a n00b if I woulda known about this site last year.

#51 psychopuppy

psychopuppy

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 05:13 PM

what? are you really a chick or you just wish you were? :P

anyways, welcome!

#52 decoder

decoder

Very Friendly

• 1,609 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 05:17 PM

Yes, she is really a chick.

#53 vooduHAL

vooduHAL

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• 415 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 06:11 PM

Is this a first for the DDP? I haven't been around long enough but is the first female I've seen around here.

#54 White_Raven

White_Raven

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 07:21 PM

I am Roxy. 
And to all you guys, I'm engaged so back off.  I'm hear to learn.

Finaly, A womens perspective... A rare thing indeed, and a valuable one at that.

Have no fear of being mollested on this board; Even if others will not respect the boards rules or what not, they still have to answer to there peers, and I for one will not tolorate others harrasing somone due to them being female.. you have any problems just msg me or somone in power; Its on them if they act lame and get kicked off for not being able to control hormonal urges.

If this seems kinda harsh guys Im sorry, but when it comes to women I have to step in and be a protector type.. its just how I am.

Other then that.. welcome all.

#55 GUEST_ROX_***

GUEST_ROX_***
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2003 - 07:45 PM

thanks White Raven, I can usually handle myself well so I may not need the assistance of a "protecter" but the concern is greatly appreciated. I don't feel intimidated by guys. I actually prefer men as friends more than women (women are generally moody and don't make sense).

Thanks guys for welcoming me, I hope I can learn more here than that other board I was at.

#56 coder365

coder365

elite

• Banned
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 06:47 PM

Oh, hi Mr. telco guy,.......What am i doing? Uh... I'm just inspecting this can that has 500+ pairs in it for structurial integritly, Yea that's it...You're gonna have to call the cops? *packs up phreaking bag* oh, here i have a present for you *pulls out mace from pocket*... lets see here....ahh here it is *sprays telco guy with mace*... YOU FUCKER!! *runs like hell*

#57 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 06:53 PM

Is this a first for the DDP? I haven't been around long enough but is the first female I've seen around here.

hmmm...no. And I cannot give any more detail. If they want to be indentified, they can bring it up themselves. But true, there are not that many.

#58 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 06:57 PM

thanks White Raven, I can usually handle myself well so I may not need the assistance of a "protecter" but the concern is greatly appreciated. I don't feel intimidated by guys. I actually prefer men as friends more than women (women are generally moody and don't make sense).

Thanks guys for welcoming me, I hope I can learn more here than that other board I was at.

I am sure that...

1) You will be fine, everyone here is kool and...
2) Just because you are female doesn't mean you cannot protect yourself, like anyone else.

Message for everyone: Call on the MODERATORS with any problems that may arise, that's what they are for.

#59 White_Raven

White_Raven

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 07:28 PM

I fully understand the women by definition are not weak; However Im just the protecting type, I dont mean to insult or overstep my authority, its just how I am when it comes to women.. ironic that a blind man feel like a protecter, but then again I am White Raven after all ;)

#60 Crimson_Binome

Crimson_Binome

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 10:39 PM

hoha I missed this before.

well uh im a noob to many things...

...and <<< shes not :D

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!