Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:48 AM

SuP?

#342 cyberghost

cyberghost

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 12:25 AM

Hi everyone I most of the time stay in the shadows and read. I have done some basic tech stuff on hardware im here to learn and hopefully return the help to others it looks like im have a lot of time on my hands to learn due to a wreck so maybe yall will see me around a lot im starting a project building a system from the box up if anyone could point me toward some good reading on stuff like the motherboard on I bought a computer case from newegg and it has some light hook ups im not sure on were to put them on the motherboard and im concerned about how im going to get the os it will need to be windows because im going to give it to my kids I would like to build two so would I need to buy xp pro Microsoft is so crazy about getting you’re money you know what I mean im still reading on motherboards and processors thanks for the help

#343 Gamer

Gamer

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:24 AM

hello,i m a gamer obivously....the new technology inspired me like thunder strike, because sometimes new shit come out, people gather. :ATTN: well..... i had been reading this forum often. and i have to admit myself i m addicted to computer. but i m not not an experienced computer researcher(as a polite term) ...so i post here...duhhh...but C , xml , php , and loads of words are mastering by me. okay, i need to confess something extremely annoying, the program language brainfuck, really fucked me out. :blowfuse: so i would like to have some more articles or discussion about that. and yes,i'm lazy for google. btw i hate being myself now....and its because i hv no life=.=

anyway, 1st post lmao. ^_^

#344 greendevil

greendevil

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 08:06 AM

you the same gamer from back at depthvision?

#345 Gamer

Gamer

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:06 AM

nope....

#346 Venom

Venom

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:38 AM

Hey,

I'm new here but not new to computers =D

I'm a programmer/"network programmer"/etc.

Happy hacking.

-Venom

#347 Englishguy

Englishguy

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:38 AM

Hello,

Im from Englad and preety new to the hacking scene. Im not a script kiddy, i just want to learn how to hack various thing rolleyes.gif

Greetz

Englishguy.

#348 Octal

Octal

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:55 PM

Hello people!

#349 Phr34kn_Phantom

Phr34kn_Phantom

elite

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 11:13 AM

ello im a "skript kiddie" just here to learn. used to be known as ghost but theres to many people with that name so i made this one

#350 QUITCRYIN77

QUITCRYIN77

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 05:26 AM

.hooo'ked oN "fonix" hellped fo ME!!!

#351 lala2

lala2

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:43 PM

DRUGS ARE BADDDDDDDDDDD :skull:

#352 MalibusLC

MalibusLC

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 03:01 AM

Hey brand new to everything, this was the first site i found, and it seems cool, i want to learn but dont know where to start, could use some help with basics, cause i dont know what they are.

#353 Rpm

Rpm

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

welcome to the forums man.

#354 fa1kon

fa1kon

n00bie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:27 AM

hello! kool site :D

#355 Eilas

Eilas

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:46 AM

Hello everyone!! :)

#356 Xyber

Xyber

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:51 AM

Hi guys,

Anyone from S.E.A. more specifically the country which was once called "just a red dot"...?? Just want to find the underground scene there....

#357 BigBrother

BigBrother

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 524 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:51 PM

Hey hey hey, I'm new.
I am interested in learning PHP, I know some C++, and Java. Also here for linux help :).

#358 freq

freq

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:59 PM

Hello All,

Great site and podcast. I was a debian junior sys admin for awhile and now my computer learning is mostly on my own time with my home windows and linux network. I'm trying learn more about network admin type stuff and security and really glad there is a place to ask really basic questions...

freq

#359 rage

rage

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 03:24 PM

heyyyyyyyy :ATTN:

#360 DeputyMoniker

DeputyMoniker

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:08 AM

I found this site while Googling "what is on the Geek Squad CD". I don't see an official "Introduce Yourself" thread here so I figured it could be my first contribution to the forum. Keeps things nice & clean. Maybe you could *sticky* it. If you already have one, sorry I missed it.

I've already told how & why I found the site so I'll skip that part. I'm 27 & living in Oklahoma. I've recently been released from U.S. Navy active duty. I was last stationed about 20 minutes north of Seattle so I spent a lot of time there. Good times. I was an IT for the Navy so I've been fixing computers & doing network admin for about 7 years. I'm not the best tech but I know enough to get the job done right. I'm looking for the Geek Squad & Computer Nerdz CDs because I'd like to know how the F they remove viruses & spyware in 1-2 hours. It takes me that long just to scan a computer with Adaware, Spybot S&D and Norton. (Actually I use Symantec...not Norton but whatever)
Then when you add the extra time I put into it trying to remove things like CoolWWWsearch and all that "auto-reinstall" malware, it takes me about 4 hours to do a single comp. And thats if my efforts even work, many times I find myself using HJT and A2 as well. Anyway, everybody says their CDs are crap but theyre using it to get the job done twice as fast as me so something about it must be right.

Edited by DeputyMoniker, 20 April 2006 - 03:11 AM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!