• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#281 Murder Mouse

Murder Mouse

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:31 AM

Decided to drop an introduction post. So yeah, hey. I see quite a few familiar faces from various places. Some of you might know me from a few of my tutorials written under this name, or my previous one protonigg*r (I *'d out the e because I wasn't sure if I'd get parked for racist slander or not). Then again, maybe you don't. I'll be dropping by a few threads everyone once in a while to offer my two cents so I'll see you all around.

#282 4_hands

4_hands

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:19 PM

Posted Image

Like a cat!?!

I'll piss on your favourite t-shirt :P

#283 greenhorn

greenhorn

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 07:22 AM

hi :unsure:

looking 2 learn all i can

seems like a good place to start
:D

Edited by greenhorn, 09 October 2005 - 07:25 AM.

#284 g00nie

g00nie

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 07:37 AM

g00nie, from Brazil ... here for learning and helping in areas where my nubie knowlegde can reach ... here to have some fun with any hack friend all over the world

Sorry by the English! :)

#285 aramis

aramis

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:28 PM

sup just trying 2 learn all i can... a hacker hacked my web page and screwed with a bunch of people so im just trying to find out a little bit about how that works

#286 Kirosu

Kirosu

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 02:34 AM

Hello :omfg:

#287 phreakmac

phreakmac

elite

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 01:40 PM

Hola! found binrev through iTunes and have been hooked on DDP like crack since!

#288 Metalhead1504

Metalhead1504

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

hey every1. ya i tweaked around with hacking a couple years back but put it on the side burner for a while when i couldnt find nething other then dos hacks and since i now use windows xp*tear* thats not very helpful. quick question tho. do i really need programming knowledge or linux to hack. i have sum c++ background and im learning HTML but my comp is retarded and cant fit a duel boot with linux.

#289 Fish Sticks

Fish Sticks

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:57 AM

Just want to learn some and pick up some stuff here and there,

Edited by Fish Sticks, 14 October 2005 - 12:57 AM.

#290 rekenaar

rekenaar

mad 1337

• Binrev Financier
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:09 AM

Started listening to BinRev radio and am now just lurking around on the forum learning.

#291 hbp

hbp

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:28 PM

theres more people at binrev than i thought...

#292 nico

nico

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:15 AM

Hello :D

#293 hbp

hbp

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:33 AM

hey whassup

#294 That Guy

That Guy

HACK THE PLANET!

• Banned
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 04:22 AM

***********************************¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
*.#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#.*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
*...#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
*#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
*.#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#.*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
*#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..#..*¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
***********************************¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸
¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸¸¤*´¯´*¤¸

Because I suck at life.

*Notices stars should be white...*

Crap. well im too damn lazy to fix so GO AWAI.

#295 hbp

hbp

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:00 PM

away*

#296 That Guy

That Guy

HACK THE PLANET!

• Banned
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

away*

View Post

I said awai.

SO GO AWAI

#297 hbp

hbp

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:44 PM

lol, well i dont know how to go awai. would that be pronounced ah-why ? atleast get your misspellings right, it should be awae

#298 That Guy

That Guy

HACK THE PLANET!

• Banned
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:18 PM

lol, well i dont know how to go awai.  would that be pronounced ah-why ?  atleast get your misspellings right, it should be  awae

View Post

GO A FUCKING WAI!

:roll:

#299 psyke

psyke

What number are we thinking of?

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:35 AM

ph33r t3h 1337 sp311ing sK1llZzZ!111

#300 Misao

Misao

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 09:30 PM

Hello one and all. Being a new member, which I’m sure you were all completely oblivious to, I’ve decided to join my fellows and lead a revolt against the hierarchy. So, for those who actually take everything seriously, we’re going to overthrow our executive branch. When was the last time that the judicial branch had more power than the President? Oh, wait. That would be before Lincoln.

I suppose I should follow suit and say something about myself, and how I’ve been sucked into this void known for hating sunlight. On a less than humble November day, the contractions started—okay, maybe that’s a bit farther back that you probably wanted to know. I have a friend who posts on here quite a bit, and he keeps sending me links; so, we figured I’m on here enough to deserve my own account.

Some interesting tidbits: I hate intellectual depravity, general stupidity, and ignorance. I strongly dislike deficiency, and I can tolerate the remedial activities that I’m forced to perform. Honestly, if I’m going to be dancing around like a performing monkey, they might as well toss money into my hat. It takes minimal brainpower to copy a definition out of a glossary. In fact, I’m sure grunting requires more intelligence than reproducing a simple sentence. Maybe that’s what I’ll research when I have a PhD.

I’m feminist and proud of it. You want to tell me where the women belong, I will tell you where this stiletto belongs. Let my clarify this amazing feminist concept: equality. I enjoy math, sudoku, anything involving Asian countries, politics, physics, and different forms of torture. I also love coffee and any form of caffeine. Minion currently is experiencing the brunt of my 4 hours of sleep and 3 coffees; so, he can explain how entertaining I am with caffeine pulsing through my veins. (That’s honestly not meant in the way that probably everyone else took it.)

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be entertained on here. :lol:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!