• Please log in to reply
1094 replies to this topic

#261 keiner

keiner

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:42 PM

new to this forum but i have been listening for a while and know some of you from other forums

#262 willonei

willonei

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 12:00 AM

I'm trying to learn how to gather information to make me a better informed citizen and to protect my civil liberties. If I am accessing systems without valid access should I operate through an anonymous proxy and does this offer some measure of protection?

#263 malc

malc

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:40 AM

i r teh n00b too... Hi all :)

#264 s0u1d13r

s0u1d13r

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:04 AM

Hey all, new member here, you're site rock and been on it forever just never got around to joining. But I'm here now!

S

#265 Belial

Belial

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Binrev Financier
  • 344 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:12 AM

Welcome :)

#266 mortified_penguin

mortified_penguin

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hey, i've started listening to the show, so i decided to join the forums! :D

#267 fileit

fileit

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 11:23 PM

Finally listened to all the shows and now I am all caught up. The show is a little different now but I adapt and evolve.

#268 f33t

f33t

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:13 AM

harro!

#269 stacksmasher

stacksmasher

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 10:33 AM

W00t!

#270 Cemptiom

Cemptiom

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:04 PM

Been around for a bit, finally got plenty of time to post, i hope to be here for teh rest of my pitiful life!

Edited by Cemptiom, 02 August 2005 - 07:05 PM.

#271 XiX36

XiX36

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:29 AM

Ello everyone, i was handed a disk filled with a plethora of mp3 episodes of this fine site by a co-worker of mine, and sort of reminded me of my youthfull days of dumpster diving, connecting to bbs's on good ol 2400 baud to download bitmap pron, and various other stupid and other odd activities. . .
of course i was never 31337 . . . nor even 1337 . . . my town was rather boring, didnt have many people back in the day interested in such activities, so apart from the occasional message board on a warez bbs back about the time the 14.4's were coming out . . ive not really learned nearly as much about computer security, networking and underground telecommunications as i should have back in the day . . anyways, hearing the topics discussed in such an amusing yet informative fashion has sort of brought me back into the scene . . . sort of drifted away from hardcore computing since my 56k days . . and then it was mostly about playing doom2 hehe

anyways, i r teh n()()bzorz and shall hope to gain some knowlege from this and other like-minded places . . .

and it is refreshing to see the old ideals of access to information alive and well despite the Government ™ ® attempts to limit such . . .

forgive the rambling nature of this post, long day at work coupled with excitement at having rediscovered the fact that there are intelligent people still out there :D

#272 Mi5

Mi5

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:51 AM

We have recently joined. We look forward to learning lots from the community.

#273 Janchi

Janchi

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 07:06 AM

Okay, here it goes. I am barely scratching the surface as far as hacking is concerned, but an eager learner and listener nonetheless. I have been fooling around with computers for the last 20 years, but never got around learning to code. Guess I am not patient nor accurate enough for that. For now I am pretending to be a writer on open source and linux related issues, focusing mainly on people who wish to migrate to open source software and/or linux. Security issues are always fun as well.

For the time being I will be content with looking and learning from all you more experienced types (maybe ask an autogram or two ^_^ ) and contribute where my two cents are worth a dime.

Thank you for reading and not shooting with the big gun with scrap iron.

Janchi

#274 sazzer

sazzer

elite

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:05 AM

Guess I should put something on here too... :)

Been listening to the show for 6-8 weeks now - got back to Ep45 so far - and been reading/posting here for a couple of weeks... It's great to see names posting on here that I know from the show, and HackTV, and all sorts of other places now...

Oh - and if anyone cares, I'm a Brit :)
--
Graham

#275 third3gree

third3gree

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 11:10 AM

Hi everyone, I'm the third3gree, just wanted to give a shout out, I pwn www.intrusi0n.net :D Along with tox1c. Who's a member here aswell, whom I havent seen in awhile. I run gentoo, um.. pretty much it i guess, wana figure out stuff for myself. Thanks

#276 Alpha Morphics

Alpha Morphics

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 03:55 AM

I have been revolutionized :voteyes:

#277 Mr.Int

Mr.Int

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 05:51 AM

I'm newly registered, but I've lurked here for a while and hung out on the IRC channel for a little while before registering.

#278 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:01 PM

Welcome to Binrev, and also welcome to the world of thread digging! (just kidding) I ain't judgin', I'm just sayin'. You should be careful in areas outside of the Newbie HQ about posting on old threads. This thread was 2 months old, but I do not think anyone would mind. This looks like a good thread to resurrect for the newbie. ;}

I remember back when I was a newbie... oh, those were the days.

-un

#279 JsutTechy

JsutTechy

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:29 PM

I guess it wouldn't hurt to start up this thread again..

Anyways I'm more of a graphic design person but I'm trying to get into working with phones more lately.

#280 M0NGL3R

M0NGL3R

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:03 PM

I AM, UBER_NEWBIE -_-

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!