• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LogosX

LogosX

rekcah-rebÜ

• Moderating Team
  • 728 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:40 PM

I recently got a chance to talk to a local FBI agent, and I was thinking about asking him to give a talk at one of the meetings. I'm not sure whether he'll do it or not, but it should be interesting. Let me know what you think.

#2 tehbizz

tehbizz

Progenitor of noob slaying

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 01:47 PM

I personally think it would be extremely interesting to hear what he's got to say on various issues. I will be updating BR561 about the next week this weekend so make sure to check back for the date.

#3 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 02:20 PM

I may scoot down, since BR407 is postponed. I'll have to see how the schedule goes for my wife though. I hadn't thought about it until right now.

#4 LogosX

LogosX

rekcah-rebÜ

• Moderating Team
  • 728 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:58 PM

Our july meeting is also pushed back one week, because of Hope. And that week we plan on talking about hope.

Most of us work on friday and it can be hard to get to the meeting from work let alone a different county. If a lot of people want to come down to Boca for this we could have the meeting on a different day. Maybe have the meeting on a saturday.

#5 tehbizz

tehbizz

Progenitor of noob slaying

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:23 PM

I'm very willing to move the meeting to another day specifically for other members to come down. Maybe if we talk to a few more people, 561, 407 and maybe 813 could have a big meet up.

#6 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:02 PM

Damn, I would love to hear what the FBI thinks as well. Unfortunately, I will be travelling so much for work for the next 3-4 months that I don't think I can get a completely free weekend to head down there anytime soon. :(

Tell him to hook me up with someof his FBI buddies up here to come to our meeting!

#7 tiocsti

tiocsti

rekcah-rebÜ

• Banned
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 01:08 PM

deleted.

Edited by tiocsti, 08 December 2007 - 12:36 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!