• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mikor

mikor

I have the Phreak Phactor

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 07:48 PM

Well.. I've been wanting to attend a meeting.. apparently no groups in my area though.. :voteno:

So what the hay, figure I'll try to get one going if there are some folks from the area..

Sooooooo if anyone is from the 810 / 586 / 313 and is interested, feel free to post it up or shoot me a message.. Would love to start a group and get some meetings going!

- Mikor :ninja:

#2 mikor

mikor

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:39 AM

Well.. I've been wanting to attend a meeting.. apparently no groups in my area though.. :voteno:

So what the hay, figure I'll try to get one going if there are some folks from the area..

Sooooooo if anyone is from the 810 / 586 / 313 and is interested, feel free to post it up or shoot me a message.. Would love to start a group and get some meetings going!

:yell: I will take this as a big, fat, no. :( :( :(

- mikor :ninja:
(yes, I've downgraded my signiture to reflect a lower-case m, rather than capital, and yes, i kept the ninja, beyotch. :judo chop!:)

Edited by mikor, 25 August 2006 - 09:41 AM.

#3 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:45 PM

(yes, I've downgraded my signiture to reflect a lower-case m, rather than capital, and yes, i kept the ninja, beyotch. :judo chop!:)

If you wanna get a 313 going .. I am game!!! I know a few nice places, and a few on a College Campus... So let me know ...

#4 mikor

mikor

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:41 AM

If you wanna get a 313 going .. I am game!!! I know a few nice places, and a few on a College Campus... So let me know ...

Hell yeah man!! Hit me up on msn @ mike@church-of-mike.org or if you prefer to call let me know and ill shoot you my cell number.. let's get this shit going!! :D

#5 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 09:38 PM

Hell yeah man!! Hit me up on msn @ mike@church-of-mike.org or if you prefer to call let me know and ill shoot you my cell number.. let's get this shit going!! :D

Well I know a few good areas on Campus that have Restroom Access, Sitting room, Wifi, and vending Machines in the hallway. Hell I know alot of places on campus actually. It would make for a great area to have meetings, becuase they are public, and even if security walked by they would not even care ... Hell people with laptops, and some papers .. Ohh no not a college student ... LOL

#6 Nathan

Nathan

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 12:16 PM

I'm from MI, and I would also be interested.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!