• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbaud

Blackbaud

H4x0r

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:43 AM

We'll be moving the location of the first BR843 meeting because the number of people going that night cannot be supported at the previous location. Our new meeting place will not only accommodate the current size but will allow for further growth as well. We'll be meeting at the Coastal Grand Mall @ 2000 Coastal Grand Circle Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. The meeting is still at the same time of 7pm on June, 23rd. Also if you still need a ride please contact me at procainamide@gmail.com

Blackbaud

#2 Blackbaud

Blackbaud

H4x0r

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:37 PM

After some time and getting things togeather we now have a site up on binrev meetings! heres the link for you all. Hope to see everyone going next week!

http://843.binrevmeetings.com

#3 Cessna

Cessna

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 256 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 04:15 PM

As Blackbaud said, Binrev 843's first meeting is this Friday at 7 PM. I will be giving a presentation, along wtih Blackbuad and Banshee. I'll be handing out some swag at the beginning of the meeting. This could include, all of the Binrev Radio episodes, all of the Hack TV episodes, all of the Radio Phreak America Episodes, and all of the Default Radio episodes.. So if you're anywhere near Myrtle Beach South Carolina, come on and meet up with us.

Where: Coastal Grand Mall in the Food Court
Address: 2000 Coastal Grand Circle Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Date: June 23,2006
Time: 7pm

#4 Blackbaud

Blackbaud

H4x0r

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 05:28 PM

Just a reminder that our first meeting is comming up this friday. For location information visit the BR843 website. Hope to see you all friday night!

Blackbaud

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!