Photo
- - - - -

Is the 508 meeting still around?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: BR508 Poll

If there were a meeting in 508 this Friday, would you be there?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Random Bostonian

Random Bostonian

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:13 AM

Was it ever there in the first place? If it's dead, maybe it shouldn't be on the forum... I tried contacting Nemasket but didn't hear back.

If it is still happening, though, I'll try to get over there this Friday. (Shrewsbury Borders still, I assume)

#2 vox

vox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 12:26 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I was gonna show up one week at the Border's in Shrewsbury, but I didn't bother because there was no talk about whether the meeting was going to be held or not.

I think av1d posted saying he was going to show up, but I don't know if he did...

#3 Random Bostonian

Random Bostonian

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:16 AM

All right, I'll make this the "who's going to BR508" thread. I'll show up if at least two or three other people say they're going.

#4 BlackRatchet

BlackRatchet

Dangerous free thinker

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 01:27 PM

I was going to suggest that it be moced to the Taunton Galleria.

It's off 3 major thoroughfares and it's dead center in 508 land. Plus, its accessible via "Public" transportation. (Private commuter buses)

#5 Random Bostonian

Random Bostonian

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:27 PM

The commuter buses don't run late enough for a binrev meeting (the last bus back to Boston is at 6:00). Actually, I won't be going unless the meeting is near a commuter rail station or is changed to BR617 or 781.

#6 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:11 PM

The commuter buses don't run late enough for a binrev meeting (the last bus back to Boston is at 6:00). Actually, I won't be going unless the meeting is near a commuter rail station or is changed to BR617 or 781.

ACtually, I know some other people have alsso said that the 508 meeting places were too far for them. IT may be dead, since I have not heard anything from anyone about it. This will be the last chance before we remove them from the meeting list. Feel free to start a new one wherever you think you can get people to attend. 617...781...whatever is convenient to you! The meetings are this Friday, so if anyone is out there, please make this happen starting this week if possible!

REPEAT, if anyone wants to attend a BOSTON meeting (anywhere) work it out here! I can get the web page and stuff set up afterwards with whoever wants to start a new one or take over the 508.

#7 Random Bostonian

Random Bostonian

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 05:54 PM

OK, I suggest we meet at the Prudential Center food court by the omega clocks ( http://www.boston260...g/meetings.html ). Any other ideas are welcome.

#8 Random Bostonian

Random Bostonian

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:22 PM

Moved topic here:

http://binrev.com/fo...showtopic=20485

Edited by Random Bostonian, 18 May 2006 - 06:03 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!