• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 matt

matt

/dev/zero > C:\WINDOWS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:12 AM

What's the best way to do it? Or does it really just vary depending on the brand?

Edited by matt, 22 April 2006 - 12:13 AM.

#2 invision620

invision620

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 767 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:25 AM

its pretty much different on every car, iirc. dirtbikes and four wheelers is really simple though. WHY?

#3 riscphree

riscphree

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 02:11 AM

uh, should we be talking about this? its a tad bit borderline illegal.

#4 matt

matt

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

no, its not illegal

the legality is situational, the same with all forms of hacking.

#5 chaostic

chaostic

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

This is something normally learned irl. Go ask a mechanic.

#6 matt

matt

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 10:46 PM

alright, thankya

#7 ac11

ac11

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:25 PM

well of coarse you would first have to disable the alarm
but on some older cars you can just py open the bottom of the ignition and connect the blu and red wires i belive
check the anarchy cookbook lol
it could be the black and the red
no cause black is ground

#8 MD_Cowboy

MD_Cowboy

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:16 PM

Well, hotwiring most vehicles without the key is useless, seeing as they have very many anti-theft devices in them.

You be better off jsut winching it onto a trailer.

The number one problem youll run into will be the steering wheel be locked. This is pretty much standard on most vehicles.

Have a nice day, and stay legal!

#9 Zeph

Zeph

OMG, so close to "1337"!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, check the Anarchist Cookbook 2k5 edition.

#10 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:11 PM

Hot Wiring does not work for any newer model cars from 95/96 and up. As for using a screw driver it might still work with some cars, but definately not on a mercedez. As for getting in a car, I have seen many local "CHOP SHOP WORKERS" make there own tools with a clothing hangers and forming them into slim jims and stuff like that. I use to know a very good web site for stuff just like this but lost the URL. :blush:

#11 ac11

ac11

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:40 PM

well making a slim jims easy
but it doesnt work on electric windows
they have this deal that slips under the window and grabs teh inside lick and pulls up

#12 d3fault

d3fault

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:04 PM

That's where those leet glass cutting tools come in handy, cut out a hole really quick and unlock the doors. Silent :-)

#13 MD_Cowboy

MD_Cowboy

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:45 PM

A guy form chicago once told me that you can take the ceramic portion of a spark plug and tie fishing line around it. Then place the other end of the wire in your teeth. You then twirl the ceramic end into the window, and supposedly it will break sound-free.

I relly doubt this works.... but its worth a try

#14 PFI

PFI

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:16 AM

if you can get in just touch the black to the red(im not sure, don't remember) after splicing the hose that runs under the steering column. there's more than one so be careful heh. the screwdriver is used to unlock the steering wheel, you shove it in from the top right behind the wheel, and you have to unhook a pin like thing inside the steering column, just wiggle it like crazy, you won't break it don't worry. really man handle that sucker. i know that on cars like mercedes, possibly other euro cars too i'm not sure maybe, but the black and red are the ones to touch.

#15 moweewowee

moweewowee

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 03:47 AM

you need to complete 2 circuts, 1 solid, 1 temp
1. provide power to the coil, this will make it run once you crank the engine and if you loose the connection the engine will die
2. provide power to the starter solenoid, this is where you can use the screwdriver to arc between the hot post on the starter solenoid(the one with the big fat red wire coming direct from the battery) and the other post that is connected to the ignition switch

I use a 3 foot wire with 3 aligator clips, two close to one end; attach lone clip to coil and one of the others to hot connection on starter, then other clip is close to other post on starter and easer to use, when engine starts I just clip this to the insulated wire and drive

Toyotas can not use the clips, you need blade connecters to hook up to starter solenoid, useful with older ones when wire harness looses too much voltage to spin starter, had two different Toys go this way and ended up installing a FORD solenoid which will fire with much less voltage

as for the ignition lock, old schoolers just use a slide hammer dent puller, screw it into the lock and slide the weight up the handle and use your screwdriver to rotate the switch

learned all this working at a junk yard, we always got cars without keys
never had to do this illegally, but had to do this often for the yard and on my own hacked vehicles which all started out as junkers

Edited by moweewowee, 06 July 2006 - 03:01 AM.

#16 I-baLL

I-baLL

T0tal n00b

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:19 PM

A guy form chicago once told me that you can take the ceramic portion of a spark plug and tie fishing line around it. Then place the other end of the wire in your teeth. You then twirl the ceramic end into the window, and supposedly it will break sound-free.

You can break the ceramic part of a spark plug into small rock-like pieces. Throw them at a window and they'll shatter the glass without any noise!

They're called "ninja rocks."

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Ninja_rocks

#17 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:32 PM

You can break the ceramic part of a spark plug into small rock-like pieces. Throw them at a window and they'll shatter the glass without any noise!

They're called "ninja rocks."

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Ninja_rocks

lol ninja rocks. Thats a good description.

#18 blacklines

blacklines

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:10 PM

That's where those leet glass cutting tools come in handy, cut out a hole really quick and unlock the doors. Silent :-)

i hope this wasnt serious--glass doesnt work that way, period. For one, the glass in automotive applications is tempered or "safety glass" meaning they intentionally "stress" the glass during the anealling (slow cooling to prevent the formation of crystals) so if you were to score it and then tap it, it would shatter, completely. Second, if you score glass with a glass cutter, in a circle youre pretty much just going to break the pane.... glass doesnt work like that IRL, just in james bond land

blacklines

#19 jada64

jada64

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 12:26 PM

i hope this wasnt serious--glass doesnt work that way, period. For one, the glass in automotive applications is tempered or "safety glass" meaning they intentionally "stress" the glass during the anealling (slow cooling to prevent the formation of crystals) so if you were to score it and then tap it, it would shatter, completely. Second, if you score glass with a glass cutter, in a circle youre pretty much just going to break the pane.... glass doesnt work like that IRL, just in james bond land

blacklines

true that holmes, It was on mythbusters the other day

#20 anthrax_postman

anthrax_postman

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 July 2006 - 01:30 PM

All 96 and older Toyotas and Hondas (I think, it's been a good while) can all be opened and operated with the key of any car that comes from the same manufacturer. I remeber in Mexico we would steal a couple of cars and joyride until they ran out of gas. :nono: (BTW, don't do that. I'm a very bad man.)

Also be on the lookout for bait cars that the police leave out for you to bust, so that they can bust you. Don't bust any nice looking cars out on a public parking lot. :nono:

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!