• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 diverter

diverter

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:27 AM

I know many of you aren't fans of skype, however I thought this was a pretty interesting article. I don't have an IPod though, so I haven't tried it.

http://forums.makezi...onID=252&page=1

#2 TheMadModder

TheMadModder

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:44 AM

Maybe it is just me but I happen to find this pretty useless.

#3 diverter

diverter

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:20 PM

As I understand it, you don't need to have admin privs to put Skype on a box. Meaning you could be sitting a library or something with your IPod.

#4 monolith

monolith

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

As I understand it, you don't need to have admin privs to put Skype on a box. Meaning you could be sitting a library or something with your IPod.

View Post

Seeing that the iPod doubles as a USB mass storage device you can also carry programs and set them up onto school or work computers. (If they don't allow downloading)

#5 diverter

diverter

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:54 PM

View Post

Seeing that the iPod doubles as a USB mass storage device you can also carry programs and set them up onto school or work computers. (If they don't allow downloading)

View Post

Does that mean one could do the same thing described in that article with Skype on a USB?

#6 Binary Hobo

Binary Hobo

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:35 PM

View Post

View Post

Does that mean one could do the same thing described in that article with Skype on a USB?

View Post

Yes

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!