- - - - -

Exchange Scanning

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 GUEST_Guest_***

GUEST_Guest_***
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2003 - 10:01 PM

I just finished writing a text file on exchange scanning. It's kind of an updated version of that 'BIOC guide to phreaking' section on exchange scanning. If anyone knows where I should submit it, let me know, because It has some good info about test messages, DATU's, central office #'s, ANAC's and all the other "goodies". Whose site is oldskoolphreak? I liked that one and wouldn't mind having it there. Anyway, I would elaborate on more of my tricks on the topic, but It's all in the file...who wants it?

Damn, I was working on a file similar to yours called "Exchange Scanning in the New Millenium". Now, I don't know if I should bother continuing to write it, or trash it.

#22 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:42 AM

I just finished writing a text file on exchange scanning.  It's kind of an updated version of that 'BIOC guide to phreaking' section on exchange scanning.  If anyone knows where I should submit it, let me know, because It has some good info about test messages, DATU's, central office #'s, ANAC's and all the other "goodies".  Whose site is oldskoolphreak?  I liked that one and wouldn't mind having it there.  Anyway, I would elaborate on more of my tricks on the topic, but It's all in the file...who wants it?

Damn, I was working on a file similar to yours called "Exchange Scanning in the New Millenium". Now, I don't know if I should bother continuing to write it, or trash it.

no, keep going. It sounds like it would be good, you said it was simalar, not exactly the same.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!