• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Glooko

Glooko

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:22 AM

Crap. This really REALLY chaps my tush. Man am I pissed right off when I read this. Just like RFA said before that if something happens then "they'll" fix it else chances are they won't do jack. Sometimes I think it's just "bait".

http://www.2600.com/...ew/article/1548

Man I am pissed right off. Time to unload a few rounds into that print out.

Glooko

$5 on Bland and $5 bucks on Dual :D

..."Tag team bets people! Dual & Stank vs Mute & Bland. Who'll win? FIGHT!"

#2 Glooko

Glooko

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:27 AM

Crap. This really REALLY chaps my tush. Man am I pissed right off when I read this. Just like RFA said before that if something happens then "they'll" fix it else chances are they won't do jack. Sometimes I think it's just "bait".

http://www.2600.com/...ew/article/1548

Man I am pissed right off. Time to unload a few rounds into that print out.

Glooko

$5 on Bland and $5 bucks on Dual :D

..."Tag team bets people! Dual & Stank vs Mute & Bland. Who'll win? FIGHT!"

Just checked out the 2600 store and got a good laugh here.

[POST]

Black baseball cap with '2600' logo (stitched, not printed) on the front in gold-orange lettering. Suitable for raving.
One Size fits 99.96%. (If it doesn't fit, we want a picture of your head.)

[END POST]

Now that's funny. I hope someone take them up on that head challenge.

Glooko

..."And the crowds chant for more Meri-chan!"

#3 feend

feend

microphone commander

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:31 AM

:pissed: :pissed: That is such shit... :pissed: :pissed:

I don't know what's more disturbing the actions described in the article or the thought of being salad.

#4 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 12:06 PM

for once, it sounds like the COPs are defending the kid.

#5 Subzero1037

Subzero1037

D1g1taL Ma5t3rM1nd

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 11:14 PM

people are scared of what they don't know...i wish there was someway to have a show on cable or something on primetime... set up a meeting with oprah lol.... but the sad reality is that until people understand its gonna be like that forever...

#6 Glooko

Glooko

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:35 AM

people are scared of what they don't know...i wish there was someway to have a show on cable or something on primetime... set up a meeting with oprah lol.... but the sad reality is that until people understand its gonna be like that forever...

Sub:

Well it's not cable but it's a start of a history here for HACKING TV. As in hack the world for the term "hack". http://www.rant.tv and watch SKTFM live every monday night and they're looking for shows now to fill the bill.

Like what SKTFM says. "DOn't hate the media, become the media" Only when we become the media can we do our own disclosure shows to show just how wrong things are and try to set things right again. It's so true that TV is a DRUG OF A NATION. Now having said that I highl recommend you DLing TELEVISION : THE DRUG OF A NATION .mp3 off your local file share. It has such a strong message in the mp3 that I think sometimes it can stand alone without the music in the background.

Glooko

..."And the crowds chant for more Meri-chan!" :wub: :heart:

#7 Glooko

Glooko

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 08:44 AM

for once, it sounds like the COPs are defending the kid.

Stank:

Yah I think thats the first time I saw the cops defending hackers. I mean anything you say will be used against yo and 90% of the time you're ass hammered but this really is the first I've seen.

Say arn't you supposed to be on vacation now? :D I thought you're collecting protein shots. :lol: hehe :)

Glooko

..."Join the Meri-chan fan club!" :heart: :wub:

#8 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 05:55 AM

oh come on this is bullshit!!!!!!!!! altho its been happening more and more these days.....

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!