• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 XxthugstylezxX

XxthugstylezxX

a55 k1553r

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 05:38 PM

So im checking my mail and low and behold a gameing site i used forums for got hacked. The hackers got all email addresses and spammed me. So i visited their site. The site seems like their A. a bunch of skiddies, or B. a bunch of black hats. Hmm who wants to check it out and be the judge?

So far from what it seems to me that they do is, deface and or hacked websites or random people just to own them. Then brag about it. Seem legit? I think not. But i'll hang out around there and see what their about and how good they are.

heres their about us.

g00ns is a invite only commmunity. We are not a clan of any kind. Our goal is to ruin your fun online. Why do we do this you ask? Because its fun, because we can, because we want to, because we fucking hate you. Thats right, most people reading this are fucking morons, and your number increase steadily. In simple terms we gain pleasure from your misfortune. Your anger and frustration fuel our fun. The angrier you get the more fun we have. We hope this page will explain our intentions a little better. If not then fuck off. P.S. Notice the word above "invite" only. We do not recruit so don't come here telling us all about your leet coding skills as no one here gives a fuck. Send that shit to Bill Gates.. maybe he will care.

Edited by XxthugstylezxX, 27 February 2006 - 05:43 PM.

#2 GreyFox

GreyFox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:12 PM

Just from the about us clause, they are obviously a cheap knockoff of myg0t. Too bad, so sad. They should aquaint themselves with their bathtub and invite their toaster.

#3 edge

edge

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:10 PM

i think they have been around since ... late 1.5 counter strike. Eh im not impressed at all. They are not legit... They are just out to mess up other peoples times.

#4 Seal

Seal

Not a fan of clubs.

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:21 PM

I had my site defaced by a g00ns member. For no reason other than it was one of the first ones they could find that was vulnerable to a then newly discovered Wordpress flaw. He then went on to deface dozens of other sites that were just as vulnerable. 'Tis the lowest form of script kiddies: smart enough to cause damage, but still too stupid to realise they are not invincible.

Most likely all pre/teens, who have yet to attain any kind of maturity level.

Edited by Seal, 27 February 2006 - 11:34 PM.

#5 invision620

invision620

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 767 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:23 AM

I had my site defaced by a g00ns member. For no reason other than it was one of the first ones they could find that was vulnerable to a then newly discovered Wordpress flaw. He then went on to deface dozens of other sites that were just as vulnerable. 'Tis the lowest form of script kiddies: smart enough to cause damage, but still too stupid to realise they are not invincible.

View Post

anyone remember the indymedia hacks? yeah, it was clor0x from the goons. i used to talk to one of the members occasionally, who happend to be 35(!!) and he was always like "dewd one day im going to r00t some boxes so u kan play with them ill giv u teh pass u can ssh in!." (back in my skiddie days) even then i knew that it was a horrible idea. phjeer. from my experiences, they are like myg0t, but worse. all myg0t does is like rage CS and put goatse everywhere. i used to be in the whole cs hacking scene myself, back at fkn0wned (which has now turned into sourceindustries.net) and we used to have fun, but we didnt have to deface shit or put up gay pr0n to get our message out. phjeer.

conclusion:g00ns are like myg0t, except alot meaner, and with sploitz

#6 MCP

MCP

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:03 PM

View Post

I don't think they've been through puberty yet.

#7 XxthugstylezxX

XxthugstylezxX

a55 k1553r

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:40 PM

apperently all the true members are over the age of 18. Or at least thats what they say. Any who im still going to stick around and learn a thing or two just not do anything stupid like they do.

#8 Fiend

Fiend

elite

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 05:47 PM

I too was a victim of the g00ns... they defaced my website once.

I talked to zer0 (leader of the skiddie horde) on AIM, they like to recruit newbies and train them into powerful skiddies that use these hacking programs without much knowledge like whores...

#9 nexis

nexis

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 05:52 PM

Registrant:
g00ns
Jon Felosi
168 Village Center
Harlan, KY 40831
US
+1.2027425989
z3r0_89@tmail.com

anyone feel like taking a drive?

oh, yea gkg.net confirms that this is the address on the credit card used to register the domain.

#10 tokachu

tokachu

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:38 PM

Registrant:
    g00ns
    Jon Felosi
    168 Village Center
    Harlan, KY 40831
    US
    +1.2027425989
    z3r0_89@tmail.com

oh, yea gkg.net confirms that this is the address on the credit card used to register the domain.

View Post

Why is the phone number in DC while the address is in Kentucky? And why is the address in a mall?

If you really think it's fake WHOIS info, report them. Say you're a corporation investigating a potential copyright infringment case.

Edited by tokachu, 28 February 2006 - 06:40 PM.

#11 Dr. Z2A

Dr. Z2A

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 845 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:11 PM

I've been hanging out on their irc channel ever since Thugz told me about them. Theres a few guys who are cool on there, but note that I say a few. A lot of the guys on there are irresponsible kids who use the word "Fag" in excess. Earlier there was this one guy who was saying how he was going to deface this gaming clan site. He came back later and essentially said he failed, but tried to make himself seem as leet as possible as he did it, which really didn't work. Nice for a good laugh. Once a lot of the kids on there mature up some I can see them as being good contributors to places like binrev and such, but until then, ugh. They are smart, but exhibit absolutely no self control :(

#12 XxthugstylezxX

XxthugstylezxX

a55 k1553r

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 04:41 PM

Hmm seems g00ns are down right now. Maybe the g00ns got 0wned! Seriously their server is down for some reason. Seems ever since i posted about them their server lagged and now died. Hmm though i had nothing to do with it, its still funny.

#13 matt

matt

/dev/zero > C:\WINDOWS

• Members
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

Heh, I thought about making a bandwidth leech thing for them like sheepbyte made for all the scam sites. Then I got a better idea. Why not just dl a kewl app 2 pwnzor the fags! Haha! What fags! I could pwn all dem kiddies!

In the end, I ended up not even getting to look at their site since it was down already.

Sadly, I acted somewhat skiddish sorta lately. I logged in as some staff on the ebaumsworld forums. I edited a few posts and added comments at the end letting them know I was there so they would change the pass.

Even more skiddish is, before I was active on here I would screw around on these other forums I used to go to. It was pretty fun since I wasnt defacing everything, I would just always find creative exploits all over the place. The admin was a dick and never wanted my help, and wouldnt patch anything I told him about unless I exploited the holes or told other people about them. Ehh, mixed feelings about that. It was fun, but immature I guess.

#14 XxthugstylezxX

XxthugstylezxX

a55 k1553r

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:20 PM

Heh, I thought about making a bandwidth leech thing for them like sheepbyte made for all the scam sites. Then I got a better idea. Why not just dl a kewl app 2 pwnzor the fags! Haha! What fags! I could pwn all dem kiddies!

In the end, I ended up not even getting to look at their site since it was down already.

Sadly, I acted somewhat skiddish sorta lately. I logged in as some staff on the ebaumsworld forums. I edited a few posts and added comments at the end letting them know I was there so they would change the pass.

Even more skiddish is, before I was active on here I would screw around on these other forums I used to go to. It was pretty fun since I wasnt defacing everything, I would just always find creative exploits all over the place. The admin was a dick and never wanted my help, and wouldnt patch anything I told him about unless I exploited the holes or told other people about them. Ehh, mixed feelings about that. It was fun, but immature I guess.

View Post

their servers are back up btw ;o)

#15 NoName

NoName

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 08:37 AM

Registrant:
g00ns
Jon Felosi
168 Village Center
Harlan, KY 40831
US
+1.2027425989
z3r0_89@tmail.com

I would bomb that adress if I could.

And I'm thinking about calling the FBI or filing a report at http://cybercrime.gov

#16 Tushot03

Tushot03

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 05:29 AM

that was a good find.

Registrant:
g00ns
Jon Felosi
168 Village Center
Harlan, KY 40831
US
+1.2027425989
z3r0_89@tmail.com

When you do a whois they have chosen to hide the details wonder why. But it was namecheap.com that supplied them with there domain.

I was thinking of getting in touch with them and stating the domain does break there rules as it is used for illegal activity and see if they delete the domain from the registry.

#17 DosPod

DosPod

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Location:Corpus Christi, Texas (the sparkling city by the sea)

Posted 24 February 2007 - 09:01 AM

Starting Nmap 4.20 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2007-02-24 07:51 CST
Insufficient responses for TCP sequencing (1), OS detection may be less accurate
Insufficient responses for TCP sequencing (1), OS detection may be less accurate
Interesting ports on (72.20.26.213):
Not shown: 1634 filtered ports, 55 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
21/tcp open ftp ProFTPD 1.3.0a
25/tcp open smtp Exim smtpd 4.63
53/tcp open domain
80/tcp open http Apache httpd
110/tcp open pop3 vm-pop3d 1.1.7f-DA-2 (derived from gnu-pop3d)
143/tcp open imap UW imapd 2003.339
443/tcp open ssl/http Apache httpd
3000/tcp open ssh OpenSSH 4.5 (protocol 2.0)
Device type: general purpose|specialized|broadband router|printer|switch
Running (JUST GUESSING) : Linux 2.6.X|2.4.X (92%), OpenBSD 4.X (92%), Sun Solaris 8|9|10 (92%), Ember embedded (89%), Scientific-Atlanta embedded (88%), Xerox embedded (87%), Nortel embedded (87%)
Aggressive OS guesses: Linux 2.6.17.13 (Slackware 11.0, x86) (92%), OpenBSD 4.0 (CURRENT) macppc (92%), OpenBSD 4.0 (sparc64) (92%), Sun Solaris 8 (SPARC) (92%), Sun Solaris 9 (x86) (92%), Sun Solaris 9 or 10 (92%), Sun Solaris 10 (SPARC) (91%), Sun Solaris 9 (SPARC) (91%), Ember InSight Adapter for programming EM2XX-family embedded devices (89%), Linux 2.4.22 (Fedora Core 1, x86) (88%)
No exact OS matches for host (test conditions non-ideal).
Service Info: Host: demon.rage-servers.com; OS: Unix

they seem to be running some vunerable software http://www.securityf...rchive/1/460757 thats a local buffer exploit for their ftp program . I personally am not gonna do anything else to them just not my thing, but I think its funny a "Hacker" group out there wanting to ruin the internet , can be ownede and ruined themselves.

#18 Yauch

Yauch

elite

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:24 PM

202 742 5989
Someone should get a back spoof on this number.

#19 eopzo

eopzo

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:00 AM

This guy also owns http://www.secureservertech.com/ registration info below.

Felosi, Jon
531 Notch Gap Road
Thornhill, Tennessee 37881
United States
felosizworld@gmail.com

#20 Gwab

Gwab

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:19 PM

This is old but I think I'll lend my knowledge....

In case you didn't know, "Jon Felosi" isn't or was never a g00n. As far as I know, he's a supplier for hosting/domain names...maybe a friend of z3r0. For all you know, he could be made up. As for your websites that got hacked, ignore it. If it happens, restore it like nothing happened. After all, they say your anger fuels their fun. Making threats of visiting someone's address isn't rational thinking. Don't give them what they want. They suck at life in the first place. :)

At the time there site was down like you mentioned above, they were getting hit by several DDOS attacks by people who don't have enough pride to just ignore it what the little shits do. They're script kiddies. All of them. Even z3r0.

I sent a message on AIM to "g00n zodiac" and he used seven's subterfuge program on me to get my IP. He thought I lived in Colorado. That is the big bad g00ns for you. ;)

Edited by Gwab, 19 October 2007 - 09:21 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!