Photo
- - - - -

561 br Meeting Info !

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:03 AM

Iv been trying to get ahold of someone to get info on the 561 BR meeting, was told it was not in the TownCenter mall anymore, panera bread? could i please get some more details which one and where and all that info THANKS

#2 LogosX

LogosX

rekcah-rebÜ

• Moderating Team
  • 728 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:26 AM

the meeting is here
the third friday of every month.

#3 Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:30 AM

the meeting is here
the third friday of every month.

View Post

so that was tonight i showed up there at 6pm and i didnt see anyone , nothing that looked like a small group of people, that place is like 5 mins from my house. so i guess i missed it /sigh so ill have to make sure i find you guys next month

#4 LogosX

LogosX

rekcah-rebÜ

• Moderating Team
  • 728 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:55 AM

Just so you know for next month I always have a copy of the magazine on the table during the meeting.

#5 Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:20 PM

Just so you know for next month I always have a copy of the magazine on the table during the meeting.

View Post

Ok thanks ... you were there at 6 pm ? how many people showed up .... hrmm i really didnt see anyone in a group just a couple of younger kids ... oh well ill be there next month

#6 LogosX

LogosX

rekcah-rebÜ

• Moderating Team
  • 728 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 02:46 PM

I was there from 5 to 8pm. Usually five or six people show up, but this time it was just Dr^Zigman and myself.

#7 Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:51 PM

I was there from 5 to 8pm.  Usually five or six people show up, but this time it was just Dr^Zigman and myself.

View Post

Hrmmmm i feel silly i didnt investigate more, i saw in guy in the corner with a computer and with a headset ? .....

#8 LogosX

LogosX

rekcah-rebÜ

• Moderating Team
  • 728 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

Yeah that was me. Now that I think about it watching a video with headphones on was probably a poor choice. Nobody really likes to bother people with headphones on.

#9 Shadow Reaver

Shadow Reaver

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 06:10 PM

Yeah that was me.  Now that I think about it watching a video with headphones on was probably a poor choice.  Nobody really likes to bother people with headphones on.

View Post

LOL .... i was like looking around and was like well theres one person in here with a computer ... hrmmm but you looked busy and into something , not like you were waiting for anyone at all. /shrug well next time .. gives me more time to learn some more stuff and maybe acually have a lil knowledge coming into the next meeting

#10 tehbizz

tehbizz

Progenitor of noob slaying

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:05 AM

Since the recent problems with the meetings sites, I was unable to update for a meeting on 2/18....and unfortunately due to work-related issues, I was also unable to make it (got caught up and forgot to msg Dr^ZigMan as well, sorry bro!).

I will be once more updating the 561 page with info on future meetings and hopefully will get more presentations brought together. Me missing this last meeting was a complete bollocks on my part and I'm mad that I missed it.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!